- How I Met You.

Decisions.

Some people regrets few decisions they make in life and some cherished the decisions they had made.

As for Minghao, deciding to be friends with Mingyu. He cherished it a lot.

People surrounding him knows how he is usually this quiet little boy who spends his time with either books and painting, until he met Mingyu.

It happens when Minghao and his mother went to Mingyu's house. As soon as he step foot over the house, he was delighted. Mingyu's house has this beautiful garden surrounded by flowers. It look so beautiful and calming, and Minghao is just a 5 year old kid that happens to understand those kind of things.

"Minghao? Would u like to play with Mingyu while u are here?" Mingyu's mom ask.

Minghao looked over his mom, as a gesture for her to reply for him.

His mother caresses his head, "He's a little bit shy."

Before his mother could continue, a boy covered in soil come to them.

"I found worms." He showed it.

"Where?" Minghao curious.

"There."

Without hesitation, Minghao followed to where Mingyu was heading.

"Well i guess, they are playing together now." Minghao's mom laughs.

Minghao were shocked when he sees Mingyu has dig up holes on his mother's beautiful garden.

"There are worms everywhere?" He asked.

"Not really. I just found two on this, and this." Mingyu showed the holes.

"My name is Kim Mingyu." A boy who loses one of his tooth smile happily.

"Xu Minghao." Reaches for the handshake, slightly smiling.

"It's okay to smile wide even if u lose one tooth, it'll grow."

Minghao smiled, showing that he loses 2 teeth.

"Oh u lost 2." Mingyu laughs.

& that's how their friendship bond.

//

"Eissa."

"Mingyu, i dont have time for ur shits."

"Why are u always pissed off when i said im interested in someone?"

Minghao bluff, "Sir. U really have the audacity saying that but u were the one who got pissed off over some random senior who said he would wanna hang out with me?"

Mingyu clears his throat, "Well okay. I think i have feelings for...."

"Feelings for?"

"Feelings for u."

"Cut it out, Kim Mingyu."

"U fell for it, didnt u?" Mingyu giggles.

"Ew."

"Can the two of u acts like im here?" Seokmin annoyed.

"Oh, i forgot abt that." Mingyu laughs.

"How would i forgot my dokyeom existence?" Minghao cupped Dokyeom face.

"U just did, eissa." Dokyeom cupped Minghao face back.

"U better get ur hands off eissa." Mingyu said.

"What? U are jealous?" Minghao giggles.

"Why would i?" Mingyu replied.

Little that they know, Lee Seokmin has always known.

It has always been the two of them after that and then they happen to met Lee Seokmin, the natural third wheeler. He dont even know how he got stucked with Mingyu and Minghao, he somehow just glued to them.