Chapter 2

Lily's POV:

God is it you? Its me lily.. Listen bro i managed to push Chris away, i'm

probably dead and i just don't want him and Craig to get it on.. I miss my boyfriend and my bestfriend katie is a fucking slut but thats where i learn my talents :p i need a intervention.

Chris's POV:

Okay im watching my helpless and exhausted baby lay in a hospital bed and i cant help thinking if she'll wake up soon. How could she do this to me. Just leave me? I wont stand for it. "LILY! WAKE THE FUCK UP!" no reaction. Ill wait.

Craig's POV:

Chris wasnt at school... I check his house, he wasnt there either... I call him, straight to voicemail.. Which reminds me i didnt check mine.... #1, 567-514-1171 #1357 " you have 2 new voice messages" "hey Craig its Chris..... I know you love me but i cant date you. Watching lily laying defenseless in her hospital bed got me thinki......" beep. " sorry ran out of time, but yeah it got me thinking, i love her, i want to purpose to her when she wake up so i'll never have a chance to loose her again, Goodbye"

I hung up, walked out of the store i was in, i heard Peter yell Fag, i turned around, grabbed his balls and gave him a huge lick on the face, he grabbed my ass but than i punched him and ran down the atreet, when i got home, i cried like Niagara falls.

Chris's POV:

Lily's mom said yes to my marriage request as did my parents. The reason i want to marry her is because i care more about her than a fucking dick... She could wear a strap on.... Lol wow im so self centered... As i stare at my sleeping girlfriend i look at the rings that sit in my hand, i look back at her and i grab her hand gently kiss it and then slide in the tiny bed with her and fall asleep with my arms around her.