Chapter 2:

Len's POV:

   "Not as bad as I used to be, huh!?" I called over my shoulder.

Miku's grip around me tightened as I switched lanes. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? YOU'RE EVEN WORSE THAN I REMEMBERED!" She cried.

   I drove into the abandoned tunnel and flipped a switch on the handlebar of my motorcycle. Immediately the passageway to Shíka opened. Within a matter of seconds I was parked cleanly in my usual spot.

Miku detached herself from me unsteadily. "Never again..."

"Keep telling yourself that." I laughed.

   We walked down the halls until we came to the virtual reality simulator. It was still probably my favorite room in the whole building.

Unfortunately it was in use. The flashing orange light outside the door made me very aware of that fact.

"Damn..." I mumbled.

"Oooooh," Miku nudged me. "You swore. Wait until your dad finds out you said damn."

"Jeez, damn isn't even that bad. Besides, I'm eighteen. You would think I'd be able to say damn."

   "MIKUUUUUUUU" Rin came screaming down the hall, launching herself at Miku. "YAY YOU'RE HERE! HOW ARE YOU?"

"Hi Rin. I'm good, you?"

"Super incredibly amazing." My weird sister made a peace sign. "Look! I just finished my new spy outfit!"

Rin twirled around to show off the...bizarre...uh...clothes she had made.

"Aw! You look so cute!" Miku praised.

I couldn't help but let my jaw drop. Was she serious? My sister looked like she was starring in a reality show about millionaire thieves!

"Thank you!" Rin squealed. "I like your black hair."

"Huh? Oh. Whoops." Miku pulled out her mirror and removed all the disguises.

"Why do you look like Percy Jackson?" Rin wrinkled her nose at me. "Those movies were awful."

"I know right?" Miku started cracking up.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and canceled all of my own disguises.

Rin giggled a little before regaining her composure. "Anyway, how's your job at McChicken going, Miku?"

"I absolutely hate it there." Miku groaned in reply. "My boss is a jerk, and the customers act like they've never ordered fast food before."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Rin's face fell.

   "HEEEEY!!! Is that my favorite ex-Kamen agent!?" Rinto came jogging up to the three of us.

"Hey Rinto." Miku laughed as my cousin did some elaborate handshake with her.

Since when were these two all buddy-buddy?

"This is so great!" Rin exclaimed and clapped her hands. "The gang's all back together!"

   At that exact moment some guy came walking aimlessly around the corner. "Ahhh...where am I? This isn't the bathroom either."
Poor guy went red when he saw us all standing there staring at him.

"I uh...I don't have to go that bad anyway..."

"So how's the job at McChicken?" Rinto turned back to Miku.

"Everyone really needs to stop asking me that." Miku muttered.

"That bad, huh? Well what are you doing here? Did Len pick you up?"

"Yeah actually"

Rinto grinned. "I'm surprised they even let him have his motorcycle back after the grounding he got."

"I'm right here." I snapped.

"It's fine, Len." Miku imitated one of my smirks. "If your dad was my dad I probably would have gotten grounded."

"I knew he would be mad about us going rogue to save your parents, but I thought he'd have a little mercy to show when he saw we brought them back."

"Anyway," Miku changed the subject. "Anything interesting going on?"

"Besides some toy store getting robbed? Not really. It's not even a cool robbery. All they took was this kooky doll that wasn't selling anyway." Rinto grumbled.

"Yeah. It was probably just a little kid." Rin sighed.

"Wow, that is boring. Luckily, I have something to make you feel better." Miku beamed and snatched something out of her pockets.

"What's that?" Rinto asked idiotically.

"TICKETS TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK!" Rin screamed and hugged Miku. "THIS IS THE BEST!"

   "Assuming you're given permission to go." My dad's heavy voice echoed.

"Please dad!?" Rin begged, putting on her puppy eyes. "Please oh please oh PLEASE!?"

Dad sighed. "I suppose. Two of you probably would have gone whether I gave permission or not."
With that he walked back down the hall, glancing at us before rounding the corner.

"Jeez, he's still hung up about that." Miku grimaced at me.

"You have no idea." I moaned.

"WHO CARES!?" Rin exclaimed, bouncing around happily. "WE'RE GOING TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK! What should we do first? A rollercoaster? A waterslide? OH MY GOSH WHAT SHOULD I WEAR!?"

"Does it matter?" I raised an eyebrow.

A shocked expression crossed my twin's face. "Of course it matters!"

   I pushed my hair back and sighed. Sure Amusement parks were supposed to be fun, but it's such a crowded tourist attraction that it would be impossible to ensure you weren't being followed. Besides that; going with Miku, Rinto, and not to mention Rin, sounded like it would be hell.
Was there any way I could possibly avoid it?

Probably not.

   My thoughts were snapped back to the present when Miku punched my arm.
"Len!"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't stop thinking about how it's going to be the most miserable day of my life."

"You mean besides the day you were born?" She made a face. "Stop looking so sullen. Even you can have fun on a rollercoaster."

"Can you take a minute and remember what we are? It's a terrible idea for a group of spies to go to an amusement park for fun."

"Oh come on! We'll wear disguises." Miku put on a pouty look. "Don't be such a killjoy. I was really looking forward to going with you guys." 

Rinto put an arm around Miku and grinned one of his most idiotic grins. "Aww, how can you resist that face?"

"He can't!" Rin giggled evilly.

"Pleeeaaaassee?" Miku clasped her hands together.

"You can drop the act" I sighed. "I'll go."

Immediately the pouty look disappeared and was replaced by an annoyingly smug one. "Thank you Len."

I rolled my eyes. "Sure."