$$# chapter-4 drink spiked

He turned to soobin, " fuck me " he muttered under his breath. He looked at beomgyu implying he leave them alone. "hey jun, I'll see you in class", soobin draged him to a corner "did you tell anyone about ms.may and I",yeonjun shook his head saying no "don't lie to me", " I swear I didn't, why the fuck would I want to ruin your relationship",soobin eyed yeonjun from top to bottom and wrapped his hand around his neck gripping it tightly "so.o.bin-ah"and moved closer to his ear, " if you ever hurt Ms. May Ill fucking ruin your life", he lets yeonjun go and walks away "crazy bastard", yeonjun said holding his neck.

"Hey?, You okay?", Beomgyu asked as yeonjun sat down, "woah? What happened to your neck..it's all red ?", San asked tilting his neck, beomgyu moved closer " was it soobin?", "No no","what did he want?","he wanted to talk about the festival shoot, which he wanted me to be in the flyer this year", beomgyu looked yeonjun concerned " hey I'm fine, I swear".he said holding onto beomgyu's hand.

After class,San looked at all of them and said "wooyoung's coming back, next week Friday", yeonjun stopped and excitedly asked "Is he? Really?". wooyoung, yeosang and I have been friends for a long time and of course he doesn't t know about the stream, "wait what about joy's party?", "Wooyoung said he will meet us there". Yeonjun was happy.

Today was streaming day, he already knew what he was gonna do, the company he works for suggested him ideas and schedules sometimes, this time was roleplay, a teacher-student role play.

--------------------------------------------
"Hey yo it's starting", hyunjin said as soobin, Felix and Lee know sat down "what is?", "I stumbled upon this guy accidently, and he really does have the most exciting content and today is role play, soobin observed the stream, he tilted his head seeing a bright pink hair and the most palest skin, he wore a mask, his moans were adorable and was distracted by how sensitive he was. "Sensei, please go a little faster", he closed his eyes. His voice and everything about him reminded him of yeonjun."oyi does he always have that pink hair", "nah..he changes wigs everyday from blue to black to yellow to red..you get it". Still those hands, neck and body shape reminded him of yeonjun. "Huh? I think I'm loosing it". Soobin said "woah look at his eyes", lee know said pointing.

Friday rolled around pretty quickly, beomgyu came over to pick him up with taehyun, San, yeosang and mingi. Yeonjun didn't want to look all girly girly as this was a school party, he wore some black leather jeans and a red shirt and wore a choker with it and long shiny dangling black earrings to pull it all together.they drove up to party, it was huge. More than 50 cars were parked people were filled everywhere and the music drowning out all the voices they could possibly hear, they all walked and talked to people and got drinks to drink, "hey yeonjun, come on..have a drink with us", yeonjun was skeptical about drinking with the members of student council but soobin was nowhere to be seen, he sat down taking a drink as they made small talk,"ahh I see why our soobin is interested in you", "i-interst-ted?".at sudden yeonjun's body seemed to be getting warm and his insides were twitching, he looked around "fuck, did they spike My drink?", he walked away trying to find beomgyu, his eyes were getting heavier and he was getting hornier. He walked through the hall and into a darker hall, further away from the party. He bumped into someone.