Jeff the killer x fem reader lemon forced

Warnings
•r@pe
•a-lot of swearing
•s3xu@l assault
•knife
• blood k1nk ??
Small a/n don't kill me for this I was just bored and we are gonna get straight into this omg my friends reads these oh well let's go 😃👍
Listen to the song cuz it's good in my opinion end of
_________________________________

"Jeff what the hell man " you said as the pale faced cereal killer pushed you into his room pinning you against the wall while locking the door and slowly reaching one  hand up your shirt the other still holding you against the wall .
"Jeff what are you do-"
"Shh now doll face I promise you doing regret it " Jeff said curing you off .

You stools there in shock as he unclipped your (f/c) bra throwing it to the side and caressing your t!ts in his hands causing a whimper to escape your lips

. He continued to do this for a while until he aggressively threw you onto his bed pinning your arms above your head and fully undressing you until you were left in only your underwear laying there helplessly longing  for any slight peace of kindness left in the killers cold hearts to make him stop but as you expected he did not . And despite hearing the multiple  times the sentence " please Jeff don't do this " escaped your lips he still when forward with it undressing himself until you were both laying on the bed fully naked Jeff placing himself at your entrance.
"J-Jeff pplease...."you mumbled under you breath until he pushed his c*ck inside of you giving you  no time to adjust and ponding into you more tears steaming down your damp face until it felt like you had none left .
Before you could try to say anything Jeff pulled out of you making think he had found some sympathy for you little did you know he had gotten a knife and rope .
You sat down just for Jeff to tie your hands up with with the rope slowly pulling out the knife and beginning to leave little cuts all over you stomach causing you to bleed slightly .
Still not satisfied, Jeff pounded back into you until he c@me inside of you undoing  the  ropes and leaving you in his bed to get at least  an out of sleep .
_________________________________
Sorry it's bad and short I hate writing smut
Especially forced smut I tried to make it sound ok but I understand there are a few places wheee it doesn't make sence at all lol the song agin has nothing to do either this one shot and also part 2 to this chapter ??