Information

[Your second quirk is like Voyd's power from Incredibles 2]
Y/N- Your Name

G/N- Grandma Name

M/N- Mother Name

F/N- Father Name

F/C- Favorite Color

F/F- Favorite Food

15 years old

Female

Pronouns- She/They/Them

Talents- You are a great boxer, fighter, artist, singer, and you are really flexible

You go by "Mental Maniac" or "The Mental Maniac"

2 Quirks-

1- 'All Seeing' Your quirk allows you to know everything about someone if you touch them. This includes every detail about their past, present, [Not Future] quirk, hobbies, illnesses, and their true intentions. But you have to touch them, not them touching you.

2- 'Receiver' When someone attacks you, you can receive that attack and serve it back to them. When someone uses a quirk that needs distance to aim towards you, you can create a portal and have the attack enter and can teleport the portal somewhere else so that the attack comes right back to them. [The blue outline of the portal would be any color/colors of your choosing, so the concept of how your quirk looks is the same but it works like Kurogiri's warps.]

You fight in underground fights and always win. These fights take place at an abandoned warehouse that you rebuilt into a fighting arena/home. You must be 21 years old to be able to fight, so these fights are technically illegal.

You live with your grandmother because she gained custody over you when you were a little baby. Everyone that helps set up and organize your fights with you, are really close to you, and you consider them as family.

You are incredibly tough and always push yourself to be your best. You are a huge hypocrite when giving advice. You absolutely love kids. Kids are one of your favorite things in the world. You're getting into trouble with the law because of the loud noises coming from the arena, fighting illegally, and sending people to the hospital. They made you a deal, 27 more fights for you, but after that everyone has to go, and you get to be recommended for UA because of how good you can control your quirks, fight, and because your grandmother had something to say about it. You never cared for heros too much but that doesn't mean you'll go out and become a villain first offer you get. The only thing about this arrangement is that you had no say in it, mostly because you didn't know about it. When it comes to kids you are the sweetest version of yourself. When it comes to your grandma you are a little less sweet but still pretty sweet. When it comes to people your age you mostly ignore them unless you see a kid with them. But when it comes to grownups and the authority you are sassy, rude, mean, and kinda intimidating. [You're intimidating all the time but don't realise it.] You also live by a rule that says "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" You had an interesting friend group growing up.

You mostly wear black clothes or dark grey hoodies and sweatpants.

[I own characters involved with Y/N at the arena, (the people she considers family) but I'm not sure if other people have similar plots. I didn't see any but I'm not too sure.]

Love from the Author <3