Chapter 8

Y/N POV Recap

We headed down to class before I stopped us near a corner in the hallway. "Do you want people to know that we're you know."

"I'd like people to know. But I want you to tell them I get nervous about this type of stuff."

"Sure." We walked in the room hand in hand with some people staring at us. We went to his desk and I kissed him on the cheek once more before returning to my desk. Kirishima came in and Midoriya following behind. I checked in with Kiri because I haven't checked up all weekend.

Present Time

I went over to him and dragged him outside of the room and far away down the hall. Once I thought we were far enough away I let go of him and he had a confused look.

"Hey what's going on?"

"How are you doing?"

"Good why?"

"Midoriya dumped you without dumping you."

"Woah, that happened last night. How did you know that?"

"I have my ways. Anyway I think that I'm able to help you about your problem."

"I want to date him but you know that he just got out of a relationship that he thought was going to be long term. He feels the same way but doesn't want to use me as a rebound."

"If he was afraid of that being the case than I find it hard to believe it could end up to be that way."

"He doesn't want to take any chances, and frankly I don't blame him. But I am curious about how you're able to help."

"It might be a little tricky but I think I could find someone to act as a rebound, have a mutual break up, and bam you weren't used in any way and he gets a taste of a healthy relationship."

"That sounds like a good idea but it has some flaws. Like are we going to tell him about this, who is he going to be in a relationship with, and what if he doesn't want to do this?"

"Okay, first of all we are definitely going to a ask him, secondly I know two perfect people for this, and thirdly the second he says no we drop it and don't talk about it. Simple."

"Okay um before we talk about it with him I would like to know who you had in mind." He said getting worried and insecure. He said starting to breathe really heavily.

"I was thinking Shinsou and Alpha, and that we should really get you to breathe more normally." I said undoing his tie and jacket all the way.

"Yeah, thanks man." He said out of breath still hyperventilating, starting to walk backwards. I grabbed him and undid the top three buttons of his shirt. He finally slowed his breathing back to normal.

"Okay well we should get to class we have about 15 minutes to get there."

"We walked a long ways so can we teleport there? Only if you want to of course." I nodded my head and he held onto me by hugging me. We appeared right outside of the door. He let go and we walked in. People were instantly staring at us. I was wondering why while walking to my seat. I looked over to Kiri and saw him fixing his uniform. It just hit me. I looked over to see Todoroki and Bakugou just in shock of what they just saw. Then Aizawa Sensei walked in and started teaching. I'm not going to be able to explain myself for a long time.

Time Skip to lunch

I was getting my food and sat at my normal table. I started to eat F/F until Bakugou and Todoroki dragged me up to the roof with Midoriya, Kirishima, and Denki following.