Chapter 5- sabotage.

2 days left untill the plan and 1 day left till the top 10

I'm sure Reiner, Bertholdt and Annie made it to the top 10. I'm probably not there. I need to try harder.

I get up and get ready for today's training on using ODM gear. Let's hope things go well. I dont want to end up hurt or hurt someone else.

We line up, we get explained on what we're doing we all take our heavy bags in thr rain. I fall once or twice, Once we get there it gets clear, we put on the gear. I'm having trouble with it.

"You having trouble with it?" Bertholdt asks me "let me help you with it"

"Oh sure,please," I say to him "How'd you know I was having trouble?"

"I just saw you struggle is all," He says "there, I got it I'm sure it's on right. "

"Thank you, Bertholdt" I say

"Mhm, let's go with the others now" Bertholdt says

I saw swinging around the trees with my hear slicing fake titan necks. I heard a snap, I stop on a tree branch and look around. I check my gear, It looks fine. I continue swinging around slicing it. Untill I hear a snap. I'm falling..I'm falling! I'm about to hit the floor! I close my eyes. I'm in someone's arms..Bertholdt? I open my eyes.

"Bertholdt..? ah, I'm so glad you saved me. I thought I was gone.." I say

"What happend to your gear?" He asks

"I don't know, this morning it wasn't on right, then you fixed it" I respond

"Let's just head back, hold on to me close." hes says

I hold onto him close as he goes back to the mail area where the others are.

"ooo, Prince Bertholdt had returned with his (prince/princess/royalty) lover" Says Connie

"Cut it out," says Reiner "I'm sure hes only bringing them back because something happend."

Reiner looks pissed and concerned and once we land he pulls me in close " What happend?" He asks

"My gear just stopped working?" I say "I almost fell straight t the ground but Bertholdt caught me." I say looking at Bertholdt

"didnt he try fixing it?" Eren says "What if he wasnt trying to?"

"Eren dont get in that mess," Armin says "Its their business"

"Scout (L/n) What's wrong with your gear?" Instructor Shadis asks

"Sir, it stopped working sir," I say looking at it "It clicked. a few times then I fell. sir."

"Alright let's all head back!" He shouts and everyone "and I'll be checking your gear (L/n)"

We all go back using ODM gear, I'm with Bertholdt. I keep looking back at Reiner. While on the way home I asked him. "Did you messed with my ODM gear.?"

"What? no I would never, You're important, I can't lose someone like you" Bertholdt says

I hold on him closer. "I trust you."

"I do as well, we have known eachother for a while" He says

Reiner looks worried

Oh I love you too Birthhold" Says connie "That's what (y/n)" is saying right now"

"Shut up" Reiner says "And its Bertholdt."

We make it back, its sun down already. I'm hungry and tired.

-

"It looks like the clamp was broken" says instructor "like it was broken on purpose"

Sasha and Connie try keeping in a laugh

"so it was you two? this is serious. They could have died." Says the Instuctor

"W-what now we didnt do it!" Connie says "we just find it funny!"

Sasha nudges Connie's elbow

"So you think its funny?" He tells "How about you run around the whole pit!"

Sasha and Connie begged not to

Reiner and Bertholdt looked a bit mad

I look at the two "I'm just glad it wasnt any of you two who broke it on purpose"

"I would never do something like to you, you're my special person." Says Reiner

"Thanks" I say smiling and blushing

Bertholdt looks confused "lets just eat dinner."

I nod and follow him

Reiner walks up to Bertholdt as they walk "So why do you think they did that to y/n?"

"It was probably just some sick joke." Says Bertholdt "Not a good one."

I look at Bertholdt

"you could have got hurt badly" Says Bertholdt worried

We walk in the cafeteria, we all eat dinner. Bertholdt and Reiner kept asking questions. I'm guessing they're worried out of their minds. It's annoying but also..comforting they care.

Soon after dinner we all sat outside, The four of us. We talked about: Home, the plan, what we would join, once our mission is over. It was a good time.

I soon got tired and walked to the cabin. I told them all goodnight. Just 1 day left..

1 day left till the plan 0 days till top 10.