"Ken Ryuguji" PART 2

note: this is a part 2 of the Draken angst, I wrote before

note: this is a part 2 of the Draken angst, I wrote before. Since there were people who wanted a part 2, so here it is<3

-Pov: 5 years had already past since your break up with Draken, after that, you focused on yourself and became a successful writer. Your brothers, Nahoya and Souya had been there whenever you need them.

It was a Saturday night as you scrolled through your social media feed, taking a little break from writing. You took off your glasses as you drank the can of soda next to you. A message notification popped out as you recognized where it was from. It was from Rindou.

"Hi y/n! You taking a break?"
he asked as you smiled.

You met Rindou in one of your travels. He was a manga artist and also a streamer.

"Yes I am, how about you? You done streaming?"

"Yeah, just finished yelling at my teammates."

You let out a chuckle and replied back,

"You are way too harsh on them Rin."

"Well they'll never learn if they're too sloppy playing."

Rindou looked at the time as he smiled.

'It's 8:30.'

"So, uhm y/n I wanted to ask you something if it is alright with you?"

"Sure, what would you like to ask?"

Rindou took a deep breath as he pressed the call button. You jumped in surprise as you answered it.

"Hey y/n."
he spoke softly as you smiled.

"Hey Rin, so what were you gonna ask?"

"Y/n.. Is uhm, is there someone currently dating you?"

You blushed at the sudden question as you answered.

"No, why?"

Rindou was currently wearing the biggest smile as he replied back,

"Well can I ask something again?"

"Yeah sure, go on."

"C-can I court you?"

You went silent for a moment before realizing what he said. Your face suddenly turned bright red as he spoke,

"Y/n you still there?"

"U-uh yeah!"

"So, will you let me?"

"Uhm, well.. I'm fine with it, but you should ask my brothers of course.."
you said a blushing mess as you got in your bed rolling over.

"B-but but I can court you? Right??"
he asked as he was also blushing.

You giggled. "Of course Rin."

"Oi! Who's courting you?!"
Souya said opening the door, causing you to fall on your bed.

"Souya! If you're gonna enter at least knock!"
You said huffing at him.

"Uhm, g-good evening."

"Hmm, good evening too. Are you the one who is going to court my precious sister?"
you smiled looking at Angry as you hugged him.

"Uhm yes. I would like to ask your permission, if I can court her."

Rindou was sweating buckets as Ran laughed in one corner.

Smiley popped out in the door smiling, as always. Angry looked at Smiley waiting for any response. Smiley got her phone and spoke,

"Rindou. Are you really serious about her? My sister had her heart broken before and I ain't gonna watch that scene where she cries because of a man that just used her."

Rindou knew about her past relationship with Ken Ryuguji and how he used her to get to her best friend, Emma Sano. Rindou smiled.

"Yes, I am. I am serious about her. Just the first time I laid eyes on her I knew I wanna spend my future with her. I can't promise that I can't make her cry tho, but I can promise you I'll treat her right, give her the love that she deserves. And if I ever hurt her, I'll take the consequences."

Y/n blushed as the two twins faced her with a smile.

"Then.. I guess we'll let you court her. You make her happy, and that's what we need."
Smiley says as Rindou smiled.

"Thank you, Nahoya. I won't disappoint the both of you."

Their call ended as they looked at you.
"If he makes you happy we'll support you all the way sis."

-end.