Chapter 6

~Flashback~

~A month later~

"Hey Shoto, since it's the weekend, would you like to come to my father's house to meet him and my little brother?"  You ask him walking out of school. He looked at you wearily before nodding. You two had been close to dating for the past month now, but you wanted him to meet your father. You wanted your father to approve of him because your father's opinion always mattered to you. 

While walking to your father's house that evening you both stopped to get something to snack on, thinking your dad might want to have dinner to get to know Shoto. 

Upon getting to your house, you had a terrible feeling in your stomach. You shook it off thinking it was just your nerves getting to you about Shoto meeting your father. 

"Dad, Keiji! I came home to see you! I also wanted you to meet someone. Silence. You looked back at Shoto and smiled. He could tell it was fake and you were worried about something, but decided to brush it off. 

You both made your way upstairs to find your father and Keiji. No one was upstairs so you decided to check the kitchen. Concentrating your hearing you could hear faint and heavy breathing. Your hand started to shake while slowly going towards the handle to the door. 

Opening the door to the kitchen, eyes purple ready for an intruder, your breath hitched. Shoto's eye widen at what he'd seen. Your mother holding your brother by the throat, father dead on the ground, blood everywhere. Your eyes burned with tears as you felt a sickening headache coming. 

After the altercation with Dabi and screaming at your mother..

Everything went black. 

You woke up to see Shoto standing over you, a worried look on his face. You looked around to see Dabi gone, your mother passed out as well as your brother. 

"I don't know what happened but everyone in the room blacked out. Get your brother and leave. Now. Before anything else happens." Shoto says worriedly. He didn't want your mother to kill you and your brother as well. 

You run to your brother and pick him up quickly. You look to Shoto telling him to come with you until you hear shuffling. Your mother begins to wake up and gets angrier than before. Shoto blocks her attack with an ice wall, covering you all so she can't do anything. Still trying to get him to follow you, you see several portals open up as the LOV pours out of the portals. 

Your eyes widen as Shoto tries to fight them all off. You had make a decision and fast. Risk you and your brother getting killed or suffer the guilt of Shoto dying to save you both. 

You decided the latter was best. You could live knowing your brother was safe out of harms way, and suffer the guilt of your first love dying to save you. 

"RUN, DAMMIT!" Shoto yells at you. You turned away and began to run. You didn't know where but you were going to get as far away as possible. Your legs were burning with how fast you ran, also carrying your 15 year old brother. He was heavy as hell. 

You stopped in your tracks upon hearing an agonized scream coming from behind you. Tears pouring out of your eyes, you continued running. You couldn't bare this guilt already. 

??? Pov

"Don't kill him. There's no reason to kill him since he wasn't apart of this in the first place." Dabi states. 

"How do you suppose we get rid of this then? He can't just erase-" 

"Move." Maka demanded. She walked to Todoroki to make sure he was conscious. He was and he was glaring holes at the woman before him. 

"Tch stop looking at me like that, brat. None of this would've happened if you didn't involve yourself with that bitch of a daughter I made." She stated coldly. Her eyes began to glow a deep purple before changing to a lavender. She had seen the memories he had of Y/N. 

"You poor thing, why would go for someone so disgusting." She states before erasing any memory he had of this night and of his dear first love. She dropped his body before passing out herself. The villains tried to get her, but the heroes were faster. They all retreated back into the portals. 

"I'll come back for you, Maka.."