4|Itadori's breakdown

(Ok yeah I've come to a decision this and the next chapter will be the last ones.)

MENTIONS OF GORE AND BLOOD

The group of UA students and faculty decided to take a break from watching these clips since they were so emotionally distressing to see. Some students stood up and stretched their legs while others were talking about how their days were going before they got teleported into the theater however the teachers stayed in their seats and talked about Itadori.

"So apparently Itadori's been in two high schools before he got to UA yet his file says he's been homeschooled all his life? What's up with that?" Present Mic said while resting his chin on the back of his hand. "At first I thought it might be because the government might be trying to cover up curses and Jujutsu Sorcerers, but then when the whole thing came up with the mass pass out at the school and Junpei and his mother's death that's when it became unbelievable that nobody would've at least leaked something about them. But I have a theory that sounds insane yet might be true.." Aizawa says with his hands in front of his face.

"Whats your theory Shota?" Midnight asked. Usually whenever her friend had a theory most times it ended up being true or at least half of the truth. "As you know people with mutant type quirks are pretty common to see in schools since they're a new generation of quirk users right? Well think about how even though we've seen two different high schools not a single one of them has shown someone with a mutant quirk, hell you don't even see or hear mentions of pro heroes in these scenes usually you would see at least a bill board or a shirt with a pro on it yet we haven't seen anything like that yet so here's my theory... I believe Itadori isn't from our universe or dimension."

"........" The three other UA teachers look at Eraserhead for even the smallest grin to see if he was joking or not I mean c'mon how would Itadori even travel through dimensions or universes? There hasn't even been a quirk strong enough to teleport to another world yet, Let alone other dimensions or universes, but then it hit them all like a truck. What if Hana was the one to bring him here?! Hana was the one that brought everybody in 1-A and some of the teachers here and they labeled this place as a pocket dimension so if they were speaking the truth then that means it's entirely possible for them to move someone to other dimensions! But why would they do that for Itadori?

Before they can continue this conversation however all the students sit back down which accidentally starts the next scene which causes the students to jump a bit but what they see next horrifies them.

11:14 PM Dogenzaka in front of Shibuya 109
Sukuna is shown walking around Shibuya and begins to switch out with Itadori and tells him to take a good look at.. About 200 meters of Shibuya gone while all that's left of it is a bloody corpse.

Everyone in the room including Todoroki who up until this point didn't really care much for what he was seeing was terrified by the sight

Everyone in the room including Todoroki who up until this point didn't really care much for what he was seeing was terrified by the sight. they've never heard of or seen this kind of destruction before now. Even the fight between AFO and the last two users of OFA hadn't gotten this destructive so what the hell happened?! But as soon as they thought what could of caused this almost as if someone answered it for them the truth popped into their heads "Sukuna..."