The full on description!! Please read!!

Hello! This is the Admin of the NWA! If you don't know the rules, then here they are.

RULES:

1. You can enter your story in here even if you have put it in any other 'Watty Award' profiles

2. You CAN enter your story again even if you have won a prize (at least in this profile you can)

3. Everybody can put their story in.

4. Your story does NOT have to be completed.

5. You CANNOT vote for your own story....it defeats the purpose.

6. You may add up to TWO stories per CATEGORY.

7. You can only put in your own story.

8. You CAN put your story in more than one category

9. I may add more rules later.

HOW TO PUT IN A STORY:
*this is written/typed on our wall/comments*

1. Tell us the name of your book
2. Tell us what section you want it to be in
3. Give us a link to your book
4. Copy and Paste your description (if you have one)

CATEGORIES:

GENERAL NARUTO
~
KAKASHI LOVE STORY
~
SASUKE LOVE STORY
~
NARUTO LOVE STORY
~
SASUSAKU
~
AKATSUKI
~
AKATSUKI LOVE STORY
~
ITACHI LOVE STORY
~
NARUHINA
~
MODERN SASUKE LOVE STORY
~
"Sucked into Naruto" or AU
~
READER INSERTS
~
NEJI LOVE STORIES
~
AND MANY MORE!!!! {I will add more if needed.}

AWARDS:

First Place: A First Place Ribbon (Blue) to put on your book cover (send me your cover for your book and I will do that), a follow by this account and @Weasel_is_my_Hero, a Naruto Emoji sent to you, the honor of putting '2015 NWA First Place in ~insert category~' in your title of the book.

Second Place: A Second Place Ribbon (Red) to put on your book cover (send me your cover for your book and I will do that), a follow by this account and @Weasel_is_my_Hero, a Naruto Emoji sent to you, the honor of putting '2015 NWA Second Place in ~insert category~' in your title of the book.

Third Place: A Third Place Ribbon (Green) to put on your book cover (send me your cover for your book and I will do that), a follow by this account and @Weasel_is_my_Hero, a Naruto Emoji sent to you, the honor of putting '2015 NWA Third Place in ~insert category~' in your title of the book.

Fourth Place: A Fourth Place Ribbon (Yellow) to put on your book cover (send me your cover for your book and I will do that), a follow by this account and @Weasel_is_my_Hero, a Naruto Emoji sent to you, the honor of putting '2015 NWA Fourth Place in ~insert category~' in your title of the book.

Fifth Place: A Fifth Place Ribbon (White) to put on your book cover (send me your cover for your book and I will do that), a follow by this account, a Naruto Emoji sent to you, the honor of putting '2015 NWA Fifth Place in ~insert category~' in your title of the book.
(Yes there are 5 places you can get on this profile because we are nice.)

EXTRA AWARDS MADE SPECIALLY FROM THIS ACCOUNT

'Soon to be Popular' Award: to the best story (according to admin) with less than 100 readers
        (Includes a gray ribbon on your book cover with a 🔰 on it)

'Will be Famous Award': to with the best story (according to admin) with less than 1k/1000 readers.
         (Includes an orange 'ribbon' on your book with a 📝 on it)

'Is Famous and Counting' Award: to the best story (according to admin) with over 1k readers.
         (Includes a tan 'ribbon' on your book with a 🌐 on it)

'Tsuki/Moon' Award: to the best story (according to admin) with a great storyline, awesome grammar, good spelling, and only a few flaws.
         (Includes a Naruto button/ribbon on the cover of your book)

'Hikari' Award: to the most inspiring (according to admin) story.
         (Includes a real ' ribbon' on your book cover with a 🎗 on it)

'Century Line' Award: to the story with the best storyline.
         (Includes a brown 'ribbon' on your book cover with a 🎭 on it)

'Chapters of a Feather' Award: awarded to the book with the most chapters (not including A/Ns).
         (Includes a crow 'ribbon' on the cover of your book)

'Completion is an Achievement' Award: the best book (according to admin) that is completed.
         (Includes a purple 'ribbon' on your cover with a 🏺on it)

NOTICE!!!!
ALSO, IF YOU GET THE TSUKI AWARD, YOU CAN'T WIN ANY OTHER EXTRA AWARDS THIS TIME! IT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF ALL OF THE OTHER EXTRA AWARDS! WE WANT EVERYBODY TO HAVE A CHANCE!

Thank you and start putting in stories!!

Entry Period: February 14 - March 14
Voting Period: March 15 - April 15

ENDED