Chapter twenty- one: So the war begins

BECCAS VIEW;
"At least I'm gonna die looking fabulous!" Macy said as we landed in New York. She was wearing a suit similar to mine but had blue on it.
I tightened my pony tail and looked at her. She had her hair down and she was wearing contacts. "You guys ready?!" Fury yelled. I smirked, "Duh!" I let my powers take over as the giant door to the base opened. Chatari everywhere. Fresh fires scattered around. People where running around screaming. "Steve get those people somewhere safe!" I yelled to Steve. He nodded and ran towards the madness. I had to admit, he looked good in his suit with his shield. "I'm going to kick some alien a-" Tony started, but Clint cut him off, "Can you give me a lift to that building?" Tony sighed from inside his armored suit and held onto Clint's shirt. "Hold on Legolas." Tony said, then he blasted into the sky. I looked around and saw that Natasha, Bruce and Thor have already gone off somewhere. I looked to Macy, "Ready?"
"Duh!"
***********
"ARG!" I yelled as I burned and killed another Chatari warrior. I saw Steve and Bruce out of the corner of my eye. Suddenly I looked up, The portal opened bigger (the portal opened from the teseract from on top of Stark tower) suddenly a giant robot chatari monster. "Holy. Freakin. Sh-"
"BANNER! BECCA! NOWS A GOOD TIME TO GET ANGRY!" Steve yelled, as the monster came closer and closer to us, I smirked, "That's our secret cap......we're always angry." And with that, Bruce hulked out and I, trying to use as much of my power as I could, hit the monster. It flopped to the ground and I laughed.
********
"I have some unfinished business! I'll be back!" I said in my ear piece. I looked around and there he was, in Stark tower.
"Loki!" I yelled once I finally got to where he was. He wasn't facing me. He laughed and gripped his septor tighter. "Loki?" Loki I- AGHH!" I was cut off by Loki spinning around and cutting my cheek. He laughed again and cut my other cheek. I looked in his eyes....Thanos.....he was controlling him. "Loki stop! It's me, Becca!" He didn't listen. He stepped closer and closer to me, I fell and waited for death. "I got you kid." I heard Tony say in my earpiece. Suddenly a blast from Tony's suit sent Loki flying across the balcony and into the bar area of Stark tower.
I quickly ran to him and put my hands on his cheeks. "What are you doing?!" Tony yelled. I ignored him. Loki's eyes fluttered open, they where green....thank God. "Becca? W-what are you doing here?! You have to go! Now!" I could see tears in his eyes. I could almost sense Tony behind us. "And you have to- wait....what happened to your face?" Loki asked me as he wiped away the blood dripping down my face. "Did-Did I do this?"
"Loki it's-"

"DID I do this?!" A tear ran down his cheek, I nodded and I too began to cry, I don't know why though. "I'm so....so, so, sorry love-"

"LOVE?!" Tony yelled from behind us. I quickly turned around, he had his mask up and he looked mad. "Are you freakin kidding me Becca?! There's a battle going on out there, and you're busy having a lovey dovey talk with the Enemy! For the love of God BECCA!" I felt the mix of blood and tears running down my face. "Tony I-"
"NO! You're a traitor! How could you?! I thought you where one of us!" I saw Loki stand up and about to walk over to Tony. I put a hand up to stop him. "Tony just listen-"
"No." And with that he flew away and continued to fight. "Where's Becca?!" Steve's voice rang in my earpiece. "About to kiss the enemy." I heard Tony say, "No! NO TONY ITS NOT WHAT YOU-" I was cut off by a Chatari. He knocked me over an my earpiece fell out, I sighed and jumped up and killed it quickly. I fumbled to find my earpiece. But I couldn't.....that was it......I was a traitor.....and I was going to have to live with that.