Clouds

Right before it was time to go to class after 
lunch , I went over by Luca and ask if he had any weed, or anything, to just help me just forget about everything for a second. I just wanted a break from everyone and everything in the world. Luca gave me straight up weed in a ziplock bag. He told me, I can have it for free; I took and then shoved it in my backpack before anyone could see. I will take it out once I get home, since most likely, my mom will have work and G-ma will be playing bingo.

Once  volleyball practice was over,  where I barley did anything, my mom is outside waiting for me. I still haven't broken up with Celeb yet, but knowing Zoey she may actually text my mom; or maybe she may have been just been bluffing. All I know is  If my mom find out she going to act all weird.
Suddenly then my mom makes me lose my train of thoughts by saying "Hey how was school today, you have been real quiet?"

"Oh umm, I mean it was okay I guess. The same thing as any other day."

"Aurora I need you to answer this question truthfully okay. Do kids at your school smoke weed?"

"No why would you ask that?"

"I smell it that's why, on top of that I smell it on you. And I am really hoping, God so help me that you Aurora Niyah Quinn Torres does not have any weed on you or smoke it."

" Mom-"

Instantly I' am interrupted by her pulling over on the road, then reaching in my backpack. She opens up each part of my bag until she finds the bag I got from Luca. I know for a fact that I am dead just like that, boom. My mom looks at me and just stares for about a minute then finally says, in a very anger and disappointed voice "Explain now!"

"I got it from some kid."

"What kid Aurora and why ?" My mom yells I never seen her this angry.

"Some kid at school. Momma what are you going to do?"

"That is the least of your worries you should wonder what will happen to you."

"Mom what do you mean? I know the laws and the right I wont get in trouble for that.

"Aurora you know nothing about the law. Weed is illegal for kids." As my mom starts up the car again, she says, "We are going to NCIS I will deiced what to do with you there."

"Mommy please." I knew that going to NCIS was not good. Going there means that both my father and Gibbs will know of what I have done. Besides if my mom is this anger at me both my dad and Gibbs will be very disappointed in me, and I hate the fact of knowing that.

Once inside of NCIS parking lot my mom calls, she tells my dad meet her outside. My mom then parks the car and gets out. She then talks to my dad by the trunk. She leaves the bag of weed in the car with me, once I notice that she is not looking at me I take enough weed for me to have and for it to not look like I took any. My mom then comes and takes the bag out of the car right before I closed my bag. With being in the car I was able to hear the conversation between my mother and father but it was muffled.

"Nick you are telling me to clam down,  look what your daughter has. She should not be having this at all."

"Okay what do you want to do, arrest her?"

"Maybe not, but scare her enough. Maybe just
interrogate her off the books. Since technically she has committed no crime."

"Yeah and who is going to interrogate her Quinn?"

"Gibbs?"

"He is  on protection with McGee."

"How about you just do it then, Nick."

"Hold on let me get this straight Alex, you want me to I interrogate my own daughter."

"Yes."

"Why can't you? She is going to hate me after this."

"Nick, you have been on undercover missions after mission. While you were gone I always had to play the bad guy,  also I already bussed her. Do it Nick please."

"Fine but if she hates me after words your not going to be happy."

My mom then starts walking to the car I take my phone out and start scrolling through Instagram so she doesn't think I heard her conversation. When my mom reaches the passenger door where I am seated she opens it and reaches out her hand. "Hand me your phone Aurora." I handed her my phone. She then tells me, "We are going inside get out of the car now."

Once in side we are in the integration room she leaves out. I already know the drills, I'm not stupid. My mom is on the other side and since it's not on the books there are no cameras rolling. Most likely she is observing my behavior.  My mom thinks I will break,  I won't  though, especially to my dad. She knows that I know how integration works, for that exact reason I  sit decide to sit on the side with my back turn to the double sided mirror so my mom can't see my face.

After two minutes my dad finally comes in. "Want ice for your ankle?" He asks me.

"Yeah sure I guess I will take some. Can I also have a heresy bar."

" I'll see about that."

He gives my mom a signal to go get the ice. Once my dad is insured that my mom has walked away he sits.

"Rory what where you thinking. Having weed this isn't like you. what's going on?"

"Nothing I'm fine I just wanted some."

"You are a smart kid and I know you are also smart enough to know that you legally did not comment a crime. I know you also heard your mom and I conversation. Didn't you?"

"Maybe."

"Okay so just give my at least one reason why you would do something like this."

It is silent for at least a minute before my dad says "Is it because of Ziva."

"Yeah." It's wasn't because of her, but how was I supposed to tell my dad that I was going to smoke weed to stop thinking of some boy.