62.

hello bubsss! i was wondering if y'all still like my author notes or if i should shorten them? or just shut up😁⁉️

anyways i apologize for no song suggestion, but enjoy!

One week, we were fake dating, the next, secretly dating.

It was fun though, really. The constant danger of being caught causing exhilaration, while also finally feeling truly loved by someone. Feeling wanted.

As I make my way down to the dungeons, toward the Slytherin dormitories, I hear a quiet owl hoot, before a folded piece of parchment falls about a foot in front of me. I almost trip over my own feet, from the quickness of everything that had happened.

My brows furrow slightly in confusion, before my mind considers the idea of Draco sending me a note, causing a small smile to grow on my lips. Though as I unfold the parchment, I realize that the handwriting is definitely not Draco's.

Please make your way to my office as soon as possible. Sherbet Lemon shall do the trick.

-Dumbledore

My brows stay furrowed with confusion as I reread the writing a few times. I knew almost immediately that "Sherbet Lemon" was the password to get to his office, as Harry had told me stories of the strange passwords he had had to say to get into Dumbledore's office... but why did he want to see me?

I slowly fold the note up, before slipping it in my robes pocket.

There was no reason for me to not go up to his office right now, especially because the note specifically said to come "as soon as possible."  So as I think about his wording, I start to practically jog up the staircase leading to the dungeons.

I finally make it to the top, trying not the pant loudly enough for people to hear. I slow down slightly, now just speed walking instead of jogging.

I don't even notice Draco and Theo talking near the staircase, though a call for my name lets me know they were there.

I freeze immediately, turning my head to see Draco looking confusedly at me, Theo next to him, with a slightly confused expression as well.

I slowly walk towards them, unconsciously putting my hand in the pocket that the note was in.

"Why in such a rush?" Draco questions me, looking me up and down as if there would be a clue to the answer.

"Dumbledore said to meet me in his office," I shrug, glancing at Theo before looking back at Draco.

His expression becomes even more confused, before he glances down at my hand, that was resting in my pocket.

"Ok well um-" He pauses awkwardly, causing confusion to form within me. He gives a quick glance at Theo, who's standing by us awkwardly, though looks away right as Draco looks at him. Draco leans down to me ear, before whispering "Tower, tonight."

I nod quickly, before beginning to walk off. "Nice seeing you, Nott." I laugh quietly at the awkwardness he had probably just felt.

He gives me a fake smile, and awkward thumbs up before I turn around and start walking quickly to Dumbledore's office.

About a minute later, Im finally there. I stand hesitantly before the entrance before looking around. "Sherbet Lemon," I say quietly, after seeing that no one was around.

The griffin statue starts spinning immediately after the password is said, causing a staircase to start rising from the ground. I quickly go and stand on one of the steps, nerves lingering through me.