Chapter 2

Previously on Black-ish(Including Y/N) btw you have a room in there house you live there when your mom and dad are on buissness trips
Zendaya's POV
Junior, His father and I Were Screaming
Juniors POV
I was in my room doing what teenagers do you know(if you don't know what that means the pic up top...) until I heard my door open there stood my best-friend and my father shocked when they saw me. And we all screamed, I fell on the floor to cover my self with my lamp next to my desk.
Zendaya's POV
Me and His dad run out of the room. I run to my room which is right infront of Juniors room and locked my door. Btw your room looks like this

You sit on your bed wide eyed and scarred

we should've knocked before we entered...
Andre's POV
Rainbow hunny, all I'm saying is that i need to have the talk with Junior,I said.
I know what you're saying Dre I just don't Want our baby boy knowing about that stuff yet, Rainbow said.
Honey, He's fifteen years old I'm pretty sure he knows he was just watching and doing something on his phone and you think he's to young to learn about it. I said.
But what about poor zendaya she saw to! Rainbow said.
OH MY GOD I FORGOT BOW LETS GO CHECK ON HER!
Meanwhile with You before they decided to check on you
Zendaya's POV
You were on your bed watching your tv that's on your wall, Trying not to think of what happened.then you heard a knock on the door.
Come in,you said.
The person who was at the door was the one and only.
Junior?, i said.
Hey...Zey he says coming in.
Hey Junior...
Juniors POV
Hey Zey I'm sorry you had to see that it was just- she cut me off.
No Junior it's fine it's natural it's just weird that I almost saw your Nono square...
So we're good?, i said.
Yeah we're fine, she said.
So wanna go play the game?,i said.
HELL YEAH!,She said.