Penguin

Penguin

A gift for a great friend of mine. Sorry it took so long, but finally, here is the oneshot! I hope you love it! :D ihopeyougetfeelslol

***

"Can't you be quiet for just a minute?"

"Nope. It's my job and duty to annoy you till your socks fly off."

"Please, just for one minute. Please."

"I can't do it. I'm a llama, and llamas joke all the time."

"UGHHHHH."

I'd like to introduce myself in the nicest, most normal way possible. I am Allison Cameo Jones. Weird name I know. But hey, it has my favorite cookie in it. I think it's legit. I'm currently trying not to strangle my dear, dear, dear friend Noabaki here, seeing as he keeps making unnecessary jokes.

"Come on you know you love 'em." He looks at me, brows raised. I roll my eyes and push his face.

"In your dreams, you silly dog." Noabaki is a dog. Like, literally. He has long, spiky blonde hair, and the dog ears attached to his head. Along with a long tail that he is currently waving around in happiness.

He's such a child. But I guess that's why people love him so much. I mean everyone likes playful puppies.

"You just can't face the fact that I'm too fabulous." I playfully shove his shoulder, and he laughs.

I guess this is the part where I tell you all about me and my life, and about how we met. All that stuff. Well, I guess I'll start.

Since I was a kid, it was pretty obvious I wasn't gonna be like all the other girls. Mainly because I was a tomboy since birth. I was never really a fan of skirts or dresses or pink or unicorns and rainbows. Nope. I was an all out pants girl. I only wore skirts when all my pants were either dirty or on the washing machine.

And I suffered during those times.

I suffered greatly.

But yeah, I was a happy kid with a happy family. I had awesome parents and a silly little brother. Despite my lack of friends, I was very happy.

And then, I met him.

Noabaki.

He was, believe it or not, the shyest human being on earth. Clumsier than an ox. Heck, he was the king of clumsy oxen. He didn't even tell me his name when we first met.

But slowly, during the weeks, trust was gained, and we officially became friends at age twelve. As soon as we did, he became someone else. He was always hyper, always cracking jokes or lame puns, always playing jokes on the teachers. I can't say I liked the sudden change, but it was definitely better than looking like the crazy one in the group.

Ah who am I kidding, I still am the crazy one. I was, I am, I always will be.

And now that we're in high school, we're both even crazier than what we used to be. We've grown allot, probably won't recognize us if you look at our kid pictures.

I've grown only a bit more feminine. My long, wavy yet curly, brown hair is still the same; my face has become more defined, but not too defined; and as for everything else, I'm no model, but I know I am beautiful. I don't need nobody to tell me that.

As for Noah, let's say puberty hit him well. Before, he was the lanky kid that was always hunched forward with his hoodie. Now? The Calvin Klein model of the school. Although the change wasn't all that much, he definitely became what normal girls these days consider 'hot'.