d r o p 9

-

-

Jkjkjk97 💜🦋 @riayun.sim

The news about them spread through social media when Jungkook uploaded the photo of him holding Maria's hand when they are in the library on the day they finally became an official couple.

He already asked Maria if she wanted them to stay low or she do not really care about that. And, gladly, she said she's okay with it and that's how he ended up posted the photo on his Instagram while tagging her.

Today was already a week after they became a couple and they were currently walking down the hallway of their college while holding each other's hand to head to their first class that morning. Jungkook, as usual, wanted to send her to her class before he goes to his.

The attention they got was still the same which people still did not believe that one of the instafamous almost everyone knew attended the same college as theirs and now was dating the infamous tennis player in their college. Insane!

They finally stopped their tracks once they reached the lecture hall where will be Maria's first class. Maria turned around from facing the door to face her boyfriend. She flashed a smile to him as she bit her lips, still not used to see him first in the morning before her class starts.

"So, I guess we meet again...after school?" Maria said and Jungkook took a while to respond.

"What about we have lunch together? With our friends?" He suggested with a grin.

"Sounds nice. I will let Farah and Hyunji know later."

"Great. I will text you later to tell you where to meet."

"Okay. I will get going then." Maria said as she turned to face the lecture hall's entrance but her wrist was grabbed by Jungkook as he stopped her.

"Wait."

"Hm?" Maria turned around back with quirked brows, looking at her boyfriend who was pouting as if she forget something.

"My good luck kiss." Maria chuckled at the whining boy in front of her. She then stepped forward towards him as she tip-toed to reached his lips and finally meeting her lips with his. She could feel him smiling between the kiss before she pulled away.

"That's it. Go to your class now, big baby. I don't want you to be late for your first class today."

"Aip aip, captain!" He saluted Maria that made her giggle at his cute action. "I will go now then. I love you, babe."