chapter two: the add on

OK You can thank @ZeldaplusAnime for this chapter!! WARNING CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT DON'T LIKE DON'T READ!!!!! thank you now you may read. I KNOW IT IS SHORT BUT WHAT EVER!

The next morning you woke up to find Japan hugging me in his sleep. You try to get up to go to make breakfast. Then Japan moved in his sleep tightening his hold on you. You just continuing laying with Japan, knowing he will not allow you to get up. You return the hug as you two lay there in silence until Japan finally wakes up.

"Good morning (y/n)." (to lazy to do his accent) As you rub your eyes you say, "Good morning my Japan." With a little wink following soon after. Japan returns the wink as he looks down... blushing slightly, as he remembers what happened last night. "U-uh.... (y/n).... I thought last night was just a dream...." You move his face to put his eyes on yours. "Well... it wasn't..." As you lean in to kiss him on the cheek.

"Why just the cheek after last night?" Japan says in the sexiest voice known to man. He leans in to what looks like kiss you but it takes you by surprise as he jerks his head down into your neck kissing it all over. You moan as a spark of pleasure runs down your spine.

You look down to see that his pants are unzipped...you start to tug on his pants signaling you wanted them off of him. Japan soon got the message and sat up on his knees over top you taking the clothing piece off slowing while smirking at you. Once his pants were removed he put his hands on the elastic of his boxers and looked down at you with a questionable face.

You nodded and he continued to take off the next clothing article. You now being able to see his erection, you blush and look away. As you are looking away you feel Japans hands travel down to your panties as he slowly takes them off. You look up at him with a surprised face. Once he finally got your panties off he looked down at your face to see your expression. "Is something wrong (y/n)?" he says as he leans down to bite and kiss your neck. "I-I.... just... did'nt expect this to happen..... I-I...." What you were saying was cut off by a moan of pleasure as Japan continued to kiss your neck. You loved what he was doing as you were also afraid of what was to follow.

His hands travel up your spine to the back of your bra. As he takes off your bra you try to prepare yourself for what was soon to come. Once your last piece of clothing was completely off you looked at Japan as he said, "(y/n).... you... you have a beautiful body......." As he blushes slightly and looks down at your "everything", you pull his head down close to your neck and whisper into his ear..... "Thanks... Lets have some fun..."

He jumps off the couch and picks you up bridle style. Right when he picks you up you throw your arms around his neck and snuggle closer to him. Before you know it you are being thrown on your bed and japan is on top of you. "Now we can get started", he says as he grabs your legs and positions them just right. He looks up to you to make sure you are ready. You give a shy nod telling him to continue. He nods back and starts to stick himself into you. Gaining a whimper from you he stops. "It's OK just tell me when to go". He says leaning down and kissing your cheek.

After a minute the pain ceased to exist and you gave a small "go." He pushed him self deeper this time ignoring the small cries that were coming from under him. When he was in as far as he could go he stopped for a minute to give you time to relax. After you had relaxed a little he pulled himself out and slammed back into you. "Jap......Japan" You cried out from the sudden jolt of pain mixed with pleasure. He continued his actions and thrust's himself back into you trying to find your G-spot. "R..Right...there" you cried arching your back trying to push him into your spot of pleasure. He chuckled at you actions ant thrust himself back into you hitting your g-spot over and over. He pulls himself out of you making you pout from the sudden emptiness, and he says "Ugh (y/n) I think im gonna...." before he could even finish his sentence he came, sending a slight blush up his face.

You sat up from the bed and gave him a small peck on the lips and got up to get some clothes on. you walk out of the room, go tho the kitchen, grab (fave/chips) and sit on the couch. You grab you remote and put on your (fave/show). Not long after Japan comes out of the room -fully clothed- and sits down next to you puts his arm around you and pulls you close. Kissing the top of your head he says......"I love you (y/n)" you snuggle closer and reply "I love you to"

YAY THE END FOR REAL THIS TIME OK THANKS FOR TELLING ME TO GET OFF MY BUTT AND WRITE A BETTER SEEN XD LOVE YOU GUYS *IN THE LEST WEIRDEST WAY* OK BYE!!!!!