[Enjoy the silence] Wilhelmina Venable X reader

"Y/n just listen to me..."

"I Don't want to hear ANYTHING Mina"

"We can work this out "

"No we CAN'T.... Every time something happens you have to react like that... I can't take it anymore "

"No, no y/n please listen to me I didn't meant anything, I just wasn't expecting you to ask me something like that.."

"What Mina?? I thought that we've been together for so long and I really wanted this."

"Y/n a kid has many responsibilities and I can't face them... Also I think that we're happy and without kids..."

"I understand Mina if you don't want to do it... Just don't act like that every time.."

Me and Mina we've been together for 4 years and 2 years married... I really wanted to have kids so I needed to tell Mina... I wasn't expecting her to act like that . I know that she can be harsh sometimes but she was overdramatic today... I really can understand if she doesn't want this and I respect her opinion but she was...

"Look y/n it's a big decision to make.... You know that I'm a little more stressed these days with work and everything, I'm so sorry my love that I reacted this way.... I'm really sorry"

"It's ok Mina you're right. I didn't think that you can be that stressed"

"It's alright my girl, It was my fault too"

"Mina..."

"Shh shh my baby let's stop talking about it"

She then took my hand and took me to the fire place. We sat down beside it and we cuddled looking at the snow outside.

Meanwhile the record player that I forgot to stop when we start the argument, was still playing.

*Play song now*

Words like violence
Break the silence
Come crashing in
Into my little world
Painful to me
Pierce right through me
Can't you understand?
Oh, my little girl

Mina was playing with my hair while murmuring the song.

All I ever wanted
All I ever needed
Is here in my arms
Words are very unnecessary
They can only do harm

That song was very random but very fitting in this situation.
I felt every single of it.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"I was rethinking what you said earlier and I think that I would really love to have a little version of you running into our house"

"Really Mina? You mean that?"

"Yes, I think it's the best idea you've ever had"

A tear rolled down my face.

"Are you okay baby?"

"I've never being better my love"

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too Wilhelmina"

❤️