Character Description.

I am using Katheryn Winnick from Vikings for Freya. Just pretend she has long sideburns lol.

Birth Name: Lady Freya of Erebor.
Name Info: Pronounced FRAY-ah. Means Lady.
Other names: Freya Oakenshield, Queen of Durin's Folk.
Formerly Known as: Lady Freya and Princess Freya Oakenshield.
Titles: Queen of Durin's Folk.
Birth Location: Erebor. She lived there until Smaug attacked.
Former Locations: Wondering the Wilderland (making camp outside villages), Dunland.
Current Location: Ered Luin (Blue Mountains) Thorin's Halls.
Affiliation: Here.
Language: Khuzdûl and Westron.
Race: Dwarf (of the longbeard clan).
Height: 4'9"
Birthdate: Spring of Third Age 2748.
Rule: T.A. 2850 -
Age: She is 116 during the winter of Third Age 2864.
Notable for: Here.
House: House of Durin.
Husband: Thorin Oakenshield, King of Durin's Folk.
Formerly Known As: Prince Thorin.
Married in: Spring of Third Age 2840. (Before Thráin disappeared).
Children: None as of yet.
Parentage:
Father: Lord Ingimárr (Deceased: He died during The Battle of Azanulbizar).
Her father was a lord and one of King Thrór's high counselors on his court.
Mother: Lady Eir. Means Mercy. (Deceased: She died a few months after Smaug attacked due to injuries).
Other family: She had two younger sisters Ingrid and Helga. (both deceased: they died when Smaug attacked). She has a uncle, and aunt and some cousins who lives in the Iron Hills.

Appearance: She is a beautiful female dwarf and to Thorin she is the most beautiful dwarf.
•She has long to mid back wavy light blonde hair.
She wears her hair in many different styles. Usually it is down with half braided back or all of it will be braided. Since she is a dwarf she will wear her hair in many different styles of braids.
•Only herself, Thorin, or her family (before they died) are allowed to braid her hair.
•Before Thorin began courting her she wore her families beads in her hair. After Thorin began courting her she would wear the beads and clasps he made for her with the Durin symbol on them. He then also made her betrothal and marriage beads.
•Female dwarves just like the males have beards. But Freya only has long sideburns just like her mother and sisters. Because of this many female and male dwarves use to make fun of her and called her ugly when she was young.
Thorin was the first dwarf to call her beautiful.
•She has a light creamy complexion.
•She has light blue eyes.
•She has typically Dwarf ears.
•Slim but round face.
•Full pink lips.
•Short curvy but not chubby figure.
•She usually wears Dwarven style dresses and a fur coat/wrap. Unless she is traveling then she will dress like a male Dwarf like all female dwarves do. Which would be pants, a tunic, and a cloak with a hood to cover her face.
•Dwarves seem to have favored simple durable clothing, coloured hoods and heavy cloaks for travelling, and belts of gold or silver.
•She wears a gold band with a emerald betrothal ring and a gold band wedding ring. Given to her when she became engaged and then married to Thorin.
•She wears a necklace that was gifted to her by her parents when she was a young dwarfling. It was one of the only items that she was able to save when Smaug attacked Erebor.

Weapons:
-Dwarvish bow.
-Dwarvish sword.
-Dwarvish daggers.
Given to her by her father and Thorin Oakenshield.

Personality:
Freya is considered extremely stubborn. Some would say she is more stubborn then most dwarves (other then Thorin of course). Because of how stubborn she is this can cause her to get into some bad arguments with others (especially Thorin). She also hates to lose an argument that she is involved in. But she is also a very smart, proud, brave, kind, gentle, generous, funny and intelligent. And some would say she can be a bit silly. She will stand up for her beliefs and will not back down from what she believes in. She is always looking for the good in people and will stand up for others. She hates anything considered evil. She is very protective of the ones she loves and will not back down from a fight. She is extremely loyal to her friends and is honest. She is known for having a bad temper and her and Thorin's fights have been known to get pretty heated. She is very respectful of everyone around her and always speaks highly of the people that he cares for and is very trustworthy. She is very caring and does not like to see anybody hurt. If she has to do something dangerous just to make sure her friends and/or family are safe, then she will. Because she is a dwarf she is very secretive and does not trust other races easily. Though she does tend to like others more then a Thorin does.

Abilities:
•Freya has a great love for the arts and music. So she owns and plays the violin. She also loves to sing but not in front of anyone. She knows a lot of Khuzdûl lullabies that her mother would sing to her when she was young.For the arts she loves to draw and always has one of her sketchbooks in her hand. She also keeps a journal loves to write and read fairytales.
•Freya was taught from a early age how to fight and protect herself. She is just as good as any male dwarf and has been known to beat even Dwalin when sparring at least once. Though she is a woman and does not go to battle like the men, she still practices her skills at home. Few female Dwarven warriors were known, but some tales say that female Dwarves were as fierce as their male counterparts, especially in protecting their families and offspring.
•She is highly skilled with a bow and arrow trained by her father before he died. She is better then most other bowmen that are not elves. She is the one to give Kíli his first bow and taught him how to use it.
•She is also a highly skilled swords woman also trained by her family members. She is short but it does not limit her abilities while in a fight with someone or something bigger then herself.
•She is short but it does not limit her abilities while in a fight with someone or something bigger then herself. She was trained in handle to handle combat, making it for she can fight well with or without her weapons.
•Crafting: Dwarves were taught special skills by the Vala Aulë and spent most of their time crafting, smithing and mining in their massive underground cities.
•The Dwarves were some of the greatest miners ever to exist in Middle-earth. The Dwarves dug immense halls under mountains where they built their cities. Dwarven miners dug for precious minerals such as gold, iron, copper, and silver from all over mountains in Middle-earth, though the Dwarves considered coal mining degrading. In ancient times, the Dwarves found Mithril in the mines of Khazad-dûm. While mining in Erebor beneath the Lonely Mountains, they discovered the Arkenstone at the Heart of the Mountain.
•They were also capable masons and smiths - Dwarven smithing skills were said to be rivaled only by those of the Elves, and their masonry creations were bested by none. The skill of the Dwarves was unmatched; they crafted objects of great beauty out of diamond, emerald, ruby and sapphire. Everything Dwarven was beautifully crafted and intricate. They crafted many famed weapons, armors, and items of art and beauty, among them Narsil, the sword of Elendil, the Dragon-helm of Dor-lómin and the necklace Nauglamír.
•They had a knack for starting a fire almost anywhere out of almost anything. Although they knew how, Dwarves did not farm or herd often, as they preferred to spend their time underground mining and crafting. They rather traded crafted items with men and elves in exchange for food.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything having to do with The Hobbit book/film series, it's characters, LOTR franchise, and Tolkien's other works. They all belong to J.R.R. Tolkien, Peter Jackson and the companies that made the movies. I only own my own storyline, the original characters I have made (like Queen Freya), and any events or dialogue that I have added. I also do not own any photos used. Credit goes to their owners and the people who created the fanart. I only take credit for editing them and the manips I have made.