SAGAI episode....

What's was in my mind after her breakdown....

Wanna know then do read... The...story...

******"""""""""*****

After the episode where haseena was broken..her cry... audible.... To each of our heart.....

After her.... SAGAI day... I mean next day..

Haseena was in her cabin....

All MPT members were working outside without doing any bakaiti not give haseena more headache......

*****************"""""""""

Haseenas mind were only on that day of cabin..

Flashback...

Hm.. kya ap humse pyaar KARTE Hain..

As.. looked deep in her eyes... He gave her a small smile..... And ... Haan hum ap SE behat prem KARTE hain.. DUNIYa main haamare ma AUR Kashi ke baad humne kisese itna pyaar Nahi Kiya Hain ....

HM...could see truth in his eyes..

She smiled and hugged him..

He also wrapped his hand around her..

As in mind.. sayad ye akhri Baar Hoga
jab ap hamari ITNE kareeb Hain..sayad iske baad ap hamra naam tak Nahi Sunna chahenge..

***************Flashback ends ❤️

Hm came back to the senses when her phone call rang.......

She looked at the phone...

The call I'd flashed...

Anu....

She  took a  deep breath and after the call end the call and....

She changed the caller ID..to..
Anuradha..

***************"""""
It was after a week of the incidents..haseena used to act normally Infront of every one...but they all know deep down she have got a dark.... Wound(dark wound means... Gehare... Ghau... Jo dikhaya Nahi par dikhta bhut)..

Haseena was in her room...

She was sitting in balcony on been bag...

She was gazing at the 🌒🌙 moon...

Pata Hain haseena ji jab chandd ki roshni apke ISS mukh... Main AAKE hirte Hain na toh ap AUR manmohak lagte Hain...bhut he aache...

Humara na bachpan SE aadat Hain hum..ratri  ko MA ke Saath.. aake chaand ke thandi...rounka Ka.. Anand uthate the...

She was blankly staring at moon...

************************************

After these far days also sleep  was far away.... From her eyes... ....

She got tired and.... Started scrolling her phone.....

 Started scrolling her phone