Another Night At Work

Aaron's POV
I wish I could've gotten a job at burger king or a small cafe or something why'd have to be this.

Making my way up to the front if the building I find a group of girls a two boys looking drunk out of their mind. One of them beckoned me over with a flick of his fingers. I had no chose in whether I wanted to not do I went over."hey cutie how much is it for a lap dance?" He said winking at me." Twenty-five." He smirked and handed me a twenty and a five dollar bill. Just my luck it had to be this song." Shout-out to our one and only Ecstacy here's his favorite song Candyland for his bachelor."Damn that DJ he's forever scoping me out doing shout outs to me.

As the song start I started swaying in my cosplay outfit, even though I've been working here for almost a year I can never shake that feeling. You know the feeling that you get when you're doing something that is completely wrong. Despite that feeling I keep dancing the bills aren't going to pay themselves.

Dylan's POV

Are you serious this always happens, the moment I get ready to get off someone always walks in here. I enjoy my time here at Starbucks the people are friendlier than some people at school but I'm ready to go home I have homework to do. A guy walks up to my register and I repeat the same phrase I've been saying since five." Hi welcome to Starbucks my name is Dylan, what can I get for you today?" He looked up at me and I recognized him immediately.Aaron Frazier, the schools most known bad boy, rumors spread like a wildfire about him." I just need a smoothie the largest size you have and the sweetest you can make it." He said in his deep raspy voice. I thought about how great of a voice he had while making the strawberry blitz for his order. That voice though the sound that I loved alot even though I've never talked to him ever I kinda had a crush on him for forever but I could never say it out loud for many reasons.I hand him his smoothie after he pays for it. The last couple leaves out as he's walking out so I can finally go home.