S.W.O.R.D and Westview

3rd POV
When Peter heard about Westview and the situation with Wanda Maximoff he didn't interfere, because he knows the extend of her powers and if he would've interfered he knows he would just made things worst.
But oh boy, when he heard about S.W.O.R.D and Hayward's plans he was beyond PISSED. He sent them a message to stop the plan, but Hayward just disregard his message and just went ahead with the plan.

He is currently driving over the speed limit and contacting Director Fury, or at least attempt to. His boyfriend is trying to get in contact with Hayward to yell his ears off, but he just kept being sent to voicemail.
When Peter arrived at the scene, the barrier over Westview is down, a few S.W.O.R.D cars, and an ice cream truck drove into Hayward. He scoffs and got out of his car.

He walks to the scene, walking through S.W.O.R.D agents and finally getting to the point of the problem, just as Wanda was leaving.

"Ms. Maximoff! Wait!"
-Peter

To his surprise, she actually listens and turns around.

"I remember you, you were there she we fought Thanos."
-Wanda

"Yeah, I am."
Peter said, they stayed in silence for a few seconds before Wanda breaks it.

"Look, you're not stopping me from-"
-Wanda

"Oh no no, don't worry I won't"
-Peter

"What?"
Wanda said, looking for a hint of lie in his eyes.

"I'm not that kind of person, I just wanna talk to you for a bit, here is fine"
-Peter

Wanda looked for any hint of lie or deception, or any kind of intent. But she couldn't find one, she only sees kindness.
She looks into his mind and saw his memories and how he is similar to her, how he lost his parents at a very young age, how he lost his uncle who raised him died in his arms and him blaming himself for it, how he was burdened with fighting crime at the age of 14, how he was burdened with saving half of the universe, how he blames himself for Tony Stark's death, and lastly keeping running big company such as Stark Industries.

"I understand how it felt to lose someone, how grief took over you and  how to cope. And I'm not here to stop you from going, but I am here to wish you good luck"
- Peter

Wanda looks at the man in front of her, she's starting to like him.

"Thank you"
-Wanda

"...Good luck"
-Peter

With a simple nod, Wanda fly off into the sky and took off to wherever she wants.
He then turn to agent Rambeau, doctor Lewis, and officer Wong.

"Can you guys stay for a bit? I need to talk to you guys later, but for now I have some ears to talk off"
Peter said as he walks towards Hayward.

Harley manage to contact S.H.I.E.L.D and their agents are currently arresting Hayward, Peter told them to hold and then he walked towards Hayward.

And proceeded to punch him in the face.

"What the fuck were you thinking!?"
-Peter

"Mr. Stark I did what I had to do-"
-Hayward

"No you didn't, I told you to leave her alone and you didn't obey, I told you not to proceed with White Vision and you didn't obey either. So yeah, I think you have some options there you dick, and you won't be needing this anymore"
Peter said, as he forcefully rips his director badge off of him.

And with that, Hayward was taken away.

He then approached Monica, Darcy, and Jimmy.

"Don't worry, neither of you are in trouble"
-Peter

The three let out a breath of relief.

"I'm here to make a few offers, officer Jimmy Wong, may I offer you a place at S.H.I.E.L.D?"
-Peter

"R-really? Y-yeah, that sounds great! Thank you sir."
-Jimmy

"Darcy, may I offer you a place to work at Stark Industries?, or maybe a scientist at S.H.I.E.L.D?"
-Peter

"I'll think about it"
-Darcy

"Finally, Miss Rambeau, I believe that S.W.O.R.D needs a new director. You up for the challenge?"
Peter said, handing the badge towards Monica.

"It would be an honor"
Monica said, taking the badge.

"Wonderful, now as you are now the director, I have a small favor to ask you"
-Peter

"Depends, what do you need?"
-Monica

That's it
Hey my ravens, it's Sapphire here.
Yay, cliffhanger!
It's relevant to the story, you'll see more of it in the future.
Till next time, see you later my ravens💜💙💜💙