Reincarnated as a .. what?

Rimuru POV

Well you guys propably know who I am , jep that dude who died ang got reincarnated as a slime. After that i grow stronger .. stronger then humans can belive. Well i would be a god when you want to describe me. All my friends also evolved in higher beings. At the beginning i sure loved my new life , I had good friends , I had a Nation full of Monsters and Humans , I had the power to controle what i desire. Well now I am the being that controles the entire Multiverse , i had left my Planet and visited the end of the Void itselfs. I don't even know how old I am or how many Planets i visited.

/You are currently 1.296.552.641 Years old and you visited 409.853.532 Planets/

/Well thanks for that useless information Ciel/ i said with a sigh

/Better useless information then no information/ she pouted

/You really got a smoothtalker don't you?/

/Of course i never lost a argumentation with you/ makes a smug face

'Really? Did she just make a smug face .. well what ever? I am way to old to get angry at her .. she is the last one at my side'

All of my Friends died or choosed after a few million Years the eternal sleep. For example Testarossa said that she cant help me anymore because i am way too powerfull and could do it by myself so she had no reason to live anymore. I must say i really was sad over a few thousand years. But now i made up my mind.

/Ciel , can you start the eternal sleep mode?/ i saked her

/You want to leave me , you promised to never leave me Master/ she said sad

'she is right .. well you could say Ciel is the one who showed me my way to what i am at the moment without her i would have died against a goblin or something like that . That is a bit selfish from me now..'

/Ah sorry for that Ciel i don't thought about you , do you have any idea what we could do?/

Ciel POV

We were traveling the Multiverse like always i didn't notice a change in my Masters emotions or thoughts. All was normal but then he suddenly stoped in the void and asked me something.

/Ciel can you start eternal sleep mode?/

It was then when everything was in front of my eyes .. everything we experienced , all adventures we did , the promise he had with me. As if this would be our last conversation. I really was sad you are asking how a Manas can have feelings .. well it's the only thing in this Multiverse i don't know. I don't know how this could happen .. i didn't even noticed that my Master has this negativ emotions.

/You want to leave me , you promised to never leave me Master/ it was the only thing i could say .. i feared he would be gone in a few seconds , how could this happen? We are together for such a long time and now when i activate that skill he would be gone in an instant. I got dragget out of my thoughts after he answered.

/Ah sorry for that Ciel i don't thought about you , do you have any idea what we could do?/

Of course i have an Idea , better then die. Reincarnation!

Rimuru POV

/How about reincarnate yourself Master ? You can Reincarnate in every Race it gives in this Multiverse. So you don't really need to die but can live another live instead/

'Reincarnation again huh? Well why not'

/Okay the reincarnate me Ciel/ i said determinded

/As wich Race do you want to be reincarnated Master ?/