Facing School

The next day around five Sofia came skipping up the stairs, her people energy renewed and was ready to face the school again with her famous careless attitude. She was also rather excited that her best friend was going to school with her now and was sure that it would much more enjoyable. As she reached the kitchen the smell of bacon, eggs, and waffles wafted through the air. Entering she was greeted with the sight of the bar top filled with a freshly baked breakfast and a topless 'brother'. Credence put the last waffle on a serving plate then put the pan in the sink to wash later. Sofia smiled and raised an eyebrow while leaning against the entrance wall.

"You know. As much as I love your cooking. What's all this about?"

Credence jumped a little bit startled and glared at her playfully.

" All part of the job description of protecting you princess. besides...I like to cook, you know that."

She rolled her eyes at him calling her princess, (he knew she hated it) and took a seat.

"Well it smells delicious! also...don't forget to hide your tail."

He smiled at her complement before looking behind himself in surprise to see his tail.

 Sheepishly he quickly used his powers to hide it his and sat down to enjoy his breakfast as well. Once they were finished with breakfast they both did dishes quick like before going to their rooms to get ready for the day.

After much consideration, and going through her closet multiple times she decided to dress with inspiration from the Harley Quinn. Sofia then went and took a shower before doing up her hair in a braided crown and doing her colorful make up. Looking at herself once more she nodded in approval of her look and grabbed her backpack before heading down to her car where Credence had also just arrived so they could head to school.

 Looking at herself once more she nodded in approval of her look and grabbed her backpack before heading down to her car where Credence had also just arrived so they could head to school

The arrival at school was much the same as yesterday except for the fact that now the attentsion was directed to Credence rather then her. Although with her enhanced hearing she could hear that a lot of people were whispering about her weird but pretty fashion as well as her out burst yesterday. Rolling her eyes she grabbed her demon friend and drug him along to the sign in desk trying to ignore all the whispering. Once they stopped infront of the door Credence gave her hand a little squeeze making her look up with him. When Sofia looked at him he gave her a small smiled of understanding seeing the hurt in her eyes. He knew that though she seemed detached and careless she was one of the people that cared the most but hid under a mask of indifference, trying not to get hurt from wanting a normal life she could never have. After all. It isn't easy being a demigoddess.

Credence then separated himself from her for a moment to go get his papers. Several moments later he came back out with an exasperated look on his face.

"What a dull and annoying woman. Honestly. She wouldn't stop ogling at me. It's ridiculous."

He pouted, his lip sticking out making Sofia laugh. She snickered and replied to him while looking at his schedule. (Which was unsurprisingly the same as hers.)

"Can't say I'm surprised. You'll most likely have most girls augling afta you. Maybe even some boys as well."

She nudged him in his side before leading him of to English where she dreaded seeing Jasper again. Inside the class room her eyes immediately connected with Jasper's and she quickly looked back to her 'brother' as he made his greeting speech, which in all honesty was a lot better then hers and more welcoming. It was like he wanted to catch all the girls attention....ok he probibly did come to think of it...that attention hog.

"Hello thee loves. My name is Credence Octavius Bazzle. I'm Sofia's adopted brother. It is a pleasue to meet you all."

Mr. Holanzopus then spoke up and thanked Credence for his introduction and told him to go sit beside Ben who was seated behind Jasper and Sofia. He then dimmed the lights and put on the second half of the movie from yesterday. Once everyone was seated, quiet, and listening to the movie, Jasper leaned over and whispered to Sofia.

"I don't pity you ya know. I gist knew you were upset so I was tryin' tuh make it better...Please come set with mah family at lunch tuhday? your brother can join us. Alice an Emmett are very upset at the thought uh loosin' a potential friend...an you haven't even met Xavier. Please?"

Sofia pursed her lips. She was having a harder time saying no then she should've so she reasponded while giving herself an out.

"We'll see. I'll ask Credence if he wants to. If he does. Maybe we will join you. But don't count aun it."

Jasper's face then lit up with a joy that made her glade she was sitting down cause it made her weak at the knees.

'Live Long, Prosper, and Mischief Managed!'