The Truth Untold

I do not own One Piece and BNHA! ALSO! this is my first story so criticisms are fine uwu

"Luffy best boi" - Talking

"Luffy best boi" - Thoughts

Luffy best boi - Sentences

"LUFFY BEST BOI" - All Might Muscle Form, Anger

This was before Izuku and Bakugou's Battle and Reconciliation

All Might was walking along with Izuku towards the Teacher's Lounge which was their Usual hang out place where they're able to talk in private without the possibility of anyone finding out the contents of their conversations and secrets...

The two walked in a deafening silence within the tranquil hallways of U.A, Izuku was beside All Might while the both of them were walking, Izuku was deeply curious to what All Might was about to talk about with him and the truth of the Quirk that he acquired from his Idol, Izuku out of curiousity took a peak and looked at All Might's face but was startled as All Might was frowning, his eyes overshadowed and the usual heroic grin on his face is nowhere to be seen, making Izuku extremely nervous and knowing that the thing that they're going to talk about right now is really, really serious...

The Teacher's Lounge

"Now then Young Midoriya, please take a seat, because our talk is going to a long one, that's for sure..." All Might prompted to Izuku to take a seat on the couch in front of him, Izuku only nodded silently and sat in front of All Might

"Now then, where should I start...?" All Might exasperatedly said while massaging his forehead as he settled to take a sit in front of Izuku, trying to think of how to start telling his Protégé about his own story, about his late Master, the Quirk that he acquired from her which was the One for All, and especially the root of all of his current problems, the greatest evil that he had ever faced, All for One...

"Young Midoriya, you already know how I was Quirkless before right?" All Might asked to Izuku who was confused at this but nodded anyways.

"Y-Yes, pretty much..." Izuku answered honestly, All Might only nodded at this before resuming to talk

"You see, back when I was Quirkless, I struggled, I struggled really hard, but there was someone who I looked up to and I'm Indebt to for All my life... she was my Master, Nana Shimura..." All Might said while looking at his palm fondly "My Master was Strong... she Inspired me and she was the one who helped and shaped me to become the Hero that I am today, she would always tell me to Smile, even during the difficult times..." All Might fondly recalled as he looked up obviously reminiscing the times he had spent with his Master, soon after his open palm curled into a tight fist, All Might's serene expression was quickly replaced by seething anger...

"But the happiness that I spent with my Master was cut short when we encountered 'HIM'..." All Might angrily spat out which unnerved Izuku as he was not used to seeing his Idol angry...

"By 'him' you actually mean...!" Izuku started as he was starting to figure out where the flow of the conversation was going...