𝟎𝟏 :: 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝟎𝟏 :: 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚❝WITNESS MY GREAT UNDERTAKING

𝟎𝟏 :: 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚
❝WITNESS MY GREAT UNDERTAKING.❞

❞

@𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

"𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎~!!"

The light blonde haired boy swiftly turned his head to his back with a low hum, hearing his name being called. Not so surprising to him, there stood—or rather ran—Rikona.

Rikona had a wide grin spread across her small face, her eyes glimmering full of glee and excitement.

Calm and composed, Albedo halted on his tracks from entering the gates and slightly turned his body to welcome the upcoming hyper brunette. Rikona caught up to him, her hair being blew by the wind, cold sweat dripping from her temple, and her blouse all crumpled. But regardless, she still remained beautiful.

The teal eyed young man gave the hazel eyed young woman a neutral expression. "Good morning, Rikona." He respectfully greeted with a nod of his head.

"Good morning to you too, Albedo!!" Rikona greeted back with more impact and joy in her tone.

The two then proceeded to walk forward—side by side—and anyone could already tell that they were the opposite of one another.

Albedo was a gentleman with proper discipline and etiquette. A man known for his composed attitude, and wise mind. Not only is he smart or a fine man, yet he is also a very creative being. A man that's also capable of creating wonderful masterpieces, it's not surprising that he gets almost all the ladies. An 'Artistic Genius'.

But alas, Albedo is not quite fortunate when it comes to the people surrounding him.

Since he is a calm person, he prefers to be surrounded by people who are just the same as he is. But as he eyed Rikona, who was humming a certain tune while skipping throughout their walk with her hands behind her back, he could tell that his desire of being surrounded by similar people as he is did not happen.