Chapter Six

The ambulance swiftly pulled up next to Mr. Schuester's car and killed its sirens. By now there was a small crowd gathered around the parking lot, all staring and whispering about the three people on the ground. Blaine and Quinn were still sitting with Kurt, keeping him calm, as the three guys stood by watching the paramedics jump out of the emergency vehicle.

They quickly brought over a stretcher and ushered Quinn out of the way. Blaine tried to move out of the medics' way, but was pulled back by a whimper and Kurt's death grip on his hand.

"Babe I'm right here. They're gonna help you, okay?" Blaine soothed. Kurt could only nod slightly as the medics gently lifted him onto the stretcher.

Blaine walked with them as they rolled him to the ambulance, stopping when they loaded him inside. One medic turned to close the door and noticed Blaine.

"Are you joining us or not?"

Blaine looked back at Mr. Schue and the three glee club members as they jumped into Mr. Schuester's car. Quinn poked her head above the door before she closed it.

"Go on, we'll meet you there." She rushed out and slammed the door.

Blaine looked back to the medic and nodded, they helped him up and moved outta the way, letting him get to Kurt, who was once again trembling with tears.

"Hey… Hey, hold my hand." Blaine reached Kurt's hand, who grabbed back in an instant. "That's it, just breathe Love. Everything will be alright." Kurt just nodded in response, his eyes tightly shut, as he tried to finally focus on his breathing, knowing he was safe from any jocks. His breath caught every once in a while whenever he felt a sharp pain, but it was better than before.

Blaine was a lot calmer now since the paramedics arrived, of course he was still worried. They spent the whole ambulance ride with the medics working on Kurt, checking his blood pressure and heart rate, and a few things Blaine had no idea what meant. But overall he was calm, knowing that they would help his boyfriend.

They arrived at the hospital and quickly brought Kurt inside, Blaine following close behind. He leaned over and gave Kurt a kiss on the forehead when he saw him reach for his hand.

"Shh. They're just gonna take you back and make sure you're okay. I'll see you soon, Love. I promise." Blaine said right before they rolled him away.

He stood there for a moment just wanting to cry at the thought of Kurt being back there alone. Eventually he shook his head, trying to focus, when he heard his teacher and friends walk into the room.

Mr. Schuester walked over to the desk to grab paperwork, Puck and Quinn went to sit down, and Finn walked up to Blaine.

"He'll be okay." He wrapped his long arm around Blaine's small frame and guided him to their friends to sit down.