Fifteen

Don't be a quiet reader my lovely's

Is she for real? I try being fucking nice to her we have sex and she fucking calls it a ONE NIGHT STAND

Like what the fuck?

"Fine but you're fucking coming back tonight whether you like it or not do you understand." I shout.

I watch as she sways her hips and throw her middle fingers up at me whilst walking off.

"Go fuck yourself Grayson." He snaps.

And there she's off into the night. What a waist of fucking time the silly bitch.

Picking up the phone I text a number.

Cleaner

Me: body at my location take it back to the uk to Mabel

Cleaner: yes sir

Walking off I head back to the hotel. Taking a turn I hit a road with no street lights. Walking down i begin whistling.

Turning my head i see the car i parked is still there. As it should. Walking up to it i unlock my car and hop in

**
Its currently the next day and she still hasn't shown face after what she fucking said. Silly bitch i cant believe she did that to me.

You know i don't even want her here she can leave. She needs to take her shit and get out from here. Actually i pack her shit for myself.

Like to to keep... i mean like when she gets back so she isn't hanging about.

Walking to her draw i open it. Okay i see this is her top draw. Picking up her shirts and crop tops ect.. i put them in her suitcase.

Scooping the rest of her shirts i move to the next draw. Opening it my heart drops.

Fuck me. Its her underwear draw. Grabbing most of her bra's i put them in the suitcase too. Shittt they are fucking hot as.

Now to put her thongs away.

Grabbing the less few my eyes meet a vibrator. UM HELLO why huh she english.

All this time. S-she has A FUCKING VIBRATOR. picking it up i throw it in her suitcase. I dont even care. I fucked her better then that little thing.

Stupid little machine thing! My dicks better then that little thing, and thats a promise.

Pushing her suitcase down i apply pressing forcing it shut. Stupid woman why does she have so many things and such a small bad.

It doesn't making any freaking sense!!!

Dragging her bag i throw it on the couch. Great now i need to wash my hands so i can make myself some breakfast.

Yes i know i could order room service but why would i do that if i can make food myself? Thats the same with driving. Just i will occasionally you know.

Walking to the sink i grab some soap and start rubbing them together. About 3 minuets later i zone back in.

"What about a bacon sandwich mhhh." I say to myself.

Grabbing some bacon i whack it on the frying pan. Ooo the sound of Sizzling is literally music to me fucking ears.

Pressing down on the bacon it spits at me. Jumping back i shout "what the fuck was that for man."

Bro- did i just speak to the bacon...

Whatever.

Placing some bread on the counter i begin buttering them.

Bread count: one

( PERSONALLY i just have the bacon of the bread which ketchep but apparently people have butter according to everyone i know...)

Bread count: two

Sliding the fork along the bread i hear the door. Eh it's probably my imagination to be honest. Holding the frying pan i bring it to my bread.

Bread count: three

Stabbing the bacon i shake it letting the oil drip off it. Adding them to my bread my other head reaches the ketchup.

Bread count: four.

Squiggling the ketchup along my bread I whack the other piece on the bacon.

Bread count: five.

"Woah and you didn't think of making me breakfast?" She giggles.

Turning round i see her. Her eyes shimmers as the sun rays hit it. Fucking hell she looks hot. No you're mad at Lucia remember!

"One, The audacity, to after what you said fuck yourself, three not with that attitude and last but not least go fuck that vibrator i packed your stuff now leave." I snap.

I taking a bite of my sandwich as i make eye contact with her.

"You know i didn't fucking mean it you sensitive bitch." Lucia says casually.

"Get. Out let me eat my food." I say.

"You know we have to work together you can't be like this forever sloth." Lucia rolls her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." I hiss.

"Well i just did." Anddd again she rolls her eyes.

Stepping closer she spins and chuckles.

"Well it was nice seeing you but ive gotta get going now. You know since im no longer staying here."

"Oh wait did you know Zade is here. Yeahhh Mabel told me to stay with him."

"I mean ain't i lucky." She smirks

Fucking bitch she knows what shes doing. Then i watch her skip out the door. Anddddddd shes gone.

———————————————————————————

Okay guys i know i havent been active and i wont be but i feel like i should be honest.

Considering you're reading my book i mean you deserve to know, you cant not know why bc if you get me.

My reason for that is my dad is in hospital. Hope he gets better i wont go into detail for reasons.

So i shall be taking a break and another reason too it is im not thinkimg straight for one. I mean it took me two days just for this chapter!!! And thats not good enough for a two day💀 but i tried.

Just know i love you guys<33 ive been reading you comments and its been brightening my day since i found out the news with my dad.