Ch 19: Are you my future step-father?

Harry's P.O.V

The other lads had to go back to London for a while and they brought Danielle along with them, they had a few meetings to deal with. They said they had spoken to our management and told them that I was busy dealing with family stuff, and I still won't be able to join them. When Ashley and I left London, that's where we told them I was, with family, for an emergency, but never stated what it was. They will be back in a few days or a week, depends and the only reason why I turned Ashley done last night was because they were in my room sleeping, but now we were alone, and I had an entire week of plans. 

"Good morning" I sang bursting through Ashley's bedroom door. She moaned and pulled the blankets over her face. I walked over to the side of her bed and threw the blankets off. She wrestled them out of my hands but I jumped on her and started tickling her. She pushed me to the side

"I'm sleeping go away"

"You're talking" I laughed

"Sleep talking" She corrected. I layed next to her and wrapped my arms around her body. I moved in close to her so that my bare chest was touching her back. I gently moved her hair away from her neck and started to kiss her. Ashley turned to face me and smiled "I'm hungry" She spoke before jumping out of bed running to the kitchen, I followed after her. 

Ashley stood at the kitchen bench, grabbing a cup from the cupboard. She was wearing shorts and an over-sized T shirt, her hair was messy, but she still look amazing, like always. I couldn't help but smile. I moved over towards her and wrapped my arms around her from behind, she placed her hands on my arms and rubbed them down to my hands. Our fingers intertwined and I started kissing up and down her neck. She tilted her head to the side allowing more room for my head to travel before lifting it back up and swaying around to face me. 

I grabbed her thighs and lifted her up onto the kitchen bench. I rested my hands on her legs as I caressed them. Her fingers tangled in my hair and soon enough our lips crashed into each others. Our lips moving in sync and our tongues already fighting for dominance, no one had asked for permission, I had just forced my tongue into her mouth. Our heads furiously moving with our tongues, and ours hands rubbing each others bodies. I placed my hands under her thighs, slightly lifting her up, then the door bell rang. We ignored it and continued to kiss roughly, but whoever was ringing it, didn't stop. I broke my lips away from hers, sighing. 

"Yes?" I opened the door, annoyed. 

"Is Ashley here?" The guy asked.

"John?" Ashley appeared behind me. So this is John. 

"You forgot your jacket on the bench after you left" He handed a white jacket to Ashley

"Thanks" She smiled. I stood there holding the door open, tempted to slam it in his face, but that would have been rude.

The three of us stood in silence for a few moments before I stated "We were busy"

John scanned Ashley's legs, before returning his focus to me "I see that" He laughed "Bye" He waved and then turned his back, I closed the door and locked it. I strutted over to Ashley, causing her to walk backwards and hit the wall behind her, I placed my hands on the wall, pressing my body against hers

"Moments gone Harry" She giggled, pushing me away gently. I sighed.

"I know"  

"Oh I nearly forgot" I threw my hands in the air, running over to kitchen and searching through one of the drawers. I pulled out a box and handed it to Ashley. 

She looked at the box and a smile was instantly forming on her lips. It was a phone, I guessed that she should be needing one by now, it was a Blackberry.