Un {M}

A/N

So I study french, and I legit forgot what one was. Kill me.

CW:

- pretty vanilla.
- Top Bakugou
- Blow and hand jobs
- Grinding
- Kinda cute and soft, kinda not. Bakugou is a touchy fucker.

-

It wasn't on purpose.

Katsuki Bakugou didn't mean to walk in on a practically naked Deku, who happened to be a somewhat-friend of his since they joined the same agency. Of course, their whole past didn't really help. But, at least they're on equal footing now.

Well, that was until Izuku Midoriya accidently dropped his towel... Revealing more than Bakugou ever wanted to see from the Greenette.

But, now that he was looking... Was it such a bad thing?

-

A sharp inhale, and the opening of the hero company's bathroom door alerted Midoriya, making him turn around. It was before he did so, that he realised he forgot to lock said door, and of course he was about to take a shower.

Why was he so forgetful?

Midoriya wished he never looked who the intruder was the moment their eyes met: Katsuki Bakugou.

It was then that the Greenette's hands slipped, accidentally dropping the only piece of fabric that was hiding his body - a fluffy white towel. Which was now on the floor.

Slowly, Midoriya looked down at the now crumpled towel, then back up at Bakugou, and turned bright red. Immediately, he tried to hide his nether regions with his scarred hands, but the damage was already done.

In all honesty, Midoriya was expecting to be yelled at - despite somewhat making up with the blonde, there was still some... Tension... Between the two. And really, Deku did not want to further it.

But, for some strange reason, Bakugou flushed pink, blush half covered by his mask, stepped forward and pulled the door closed behind him with a click. Then, fumbling behind him, he pulled the lock across, allowing no one to leave or enter.

Oh... Oh no. Not what he was expecting, at all, actually.

"Kacchan..." Midoriya started, turning his head to the side.

Then, warm fingers were on his chin, and he was looking directly into those crimson red eyes, which were slightly hooded.

Izuku gulped.

"Look..." The blonde began, not breaking eye contact. "Let's fuck. But only this once, got it?"

Why was he so confident?

"But..." Midoriya began, but promptly trailed off at Bakugou's expression.

"No strings attached. Clearly we're both... Horny... You know."

Midoriya thought about it for a second.

"Okay fine. Just this once. No strings attached."

Not long after, the green haired man found himself being pressed against the cold tile wall, a contrast to the warm body directly in front of him. The pair weren't directly touching, but the heat from Bakugou's quirk reached his body.

Going straight for the neck, the blonde started licking, not exactly gently. And, every single time, a shiver was sent down Midoriya's spine, which went straight to his dick - naturally.

His stomach was lit alight with butterflies, heat swirling, making him slightly nervous. This wasn't Midoriya's first time, with either a guy or a girl, but still... The overwhelming rawness of it all made his face flush.