chapter 3-noises

I heard sniffling next to me coming from the basement. I bit my bottom lip and tried to ignore it. It ended up turning to sobbing. I turned my head and went towards the room full of the broken eyed dolls. I reached my arm forward.
I reached closer and closer to the knob. My heart raced and my thoughts were "DON'T DO IT! DON'T DO IT" I took a deep breathe and turned the knob.
"DING DONG" the doorbell rang.

I ran to the door and gave the person $25. I needed to know what was that the noise coming from the basement. Laura came skipping down the basement.

"YAY! The pizza is here" she screamed

I gave a weak smile and grabbed a plastic plate and cup. While I ate I stared at the door. It felt as if it wanted me to come to it. I felt as if I was getting closer to the door.

"Savannah, honey, you okay?"

I shook my head and nodded.

I quickly grabbed a napkin and wiped the pizza sauce off my face And threw away my plate.

"THANKS LAURA" I shouted as i ran up the stairs.

I grabbed my laptop from my luggage and read some fanfictions. Time went fast and it was 9:00. I closed my laptop and kept thinking about the sobbing.

So I ran downstairs and stared at the basment door.

I heard sobbing again.

"Creeaaak"

The door opened for me. I stepped in the room and froze. What I saw is what I will never forget... TO BE CONTINUED