~𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔~

•the next day•

                                 mi amor🤢
                                 7:26 am
-lyssa, come over asap.
outfit crisis.
I NEED U NOW!!
also mommy made u breakfast
so yes i'm bribing you.
hUrRy

                                                bitch i'm already -
                                                eating downstairs
                                                coming up now🤍
——————————————————————
i heard Aly run up the stairs. she bursted into my room dramatically. "the outfit doctor is here, think of me as your fairy godmother,"
she said walking to my closet and handing me a cup of coffee and my plate of eggs.

"thank youuu,"
"yeah yeah, here," she said throwing an outfit at me.
"how do you do it?" i asked because she's literally a fashion genius.
"don't  thank me now... thank me when Bowen is drooling over you," she said wiggling her eyebrows.

"what in gods name are you talking about,"

"oh don't even try that with me, it's OBVIOUS the boy luuuhhhvvvsss youuu," she said poking me.

"Ricky Bowen does not have a thing for me, he loves Nini, remember?"

"bullshit he likes you buuuttt, if that's what you wish to believe then so be it. but you clearly like him and if he's still in love with Nini like you think he is which he isn't, but if he is then that makes for a really good movie that i need to watch like right now," she continued.

"ooooo what movie are you watching? i wanna watch!" Emilie said walking into my room

"nothing Emi, Aly is just being... well Aly, i'm gonna pretend i didn't hear what you said and walk to my bathroom to change," i said pointing to Alyssa. Emilie went downstairs and i went to change.

"emergency hoodie?" i asked her knowing my parents wouldn't let me out the door with my top so exposed

"i gotchu" she threw one of her oversized hoodies at me thinking one step ahead of me.

"you're the best," i said to her grabbing my car keys off my desk, grabbing my bag and walking out of my bedroom.

~downstairs~

"bye guys, i'll be home at 7:30 love you," i said walking out the door hoping they weren't listening. i didn't tell them that i was doing both dance and theatre because last year, balancing dance and hockey caused me a lot of stress and anxiety which led to a lot of mental breakdowns and it just wasn't really healthy. over the past year, i've matured and managed to collect myself some more so hopefully they can see that and trust that i can handle this because i think i can.