𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

(Abigails Pov)

I was getting ready in clothes that were already at Jason's house as I'm practically always there. I really didn't want to meet Jack but I couldn't really back out now.

Jadon was going to take me back home so Jack could pick me up from my house. I wore a tye dye orange cropped jumper with white jeans and black boots.

_____________________

(Authors pov)

Abigail and Jadon were now in Jadon's car on there way to Abi's House.

"You excited for today?."

"Nope."

Jadon stays quiet

"I can't even say I'm busy cuz I've left it until now."

They arrive at Abigails house. As Abigail steps out the car she says goodbye to her bestfriend.

"Good luck with Jack!"

"I'll need it."

_________________

A couple of hours pass and she hears a beep outside. She looks out the window and see Jack's car outside of her house. She grabs her bag and walks outside. Locking the door before she got into his car.

"Urm hi." Jack's says

"Hi."

"I was thinking we could just go to Starbucks."

"Yeah that's fine."

Jack starts driving to Starbucks as Abigail gets out her phone. She scrolls through Instagram until they get to Starbucks.

"The same?"

Abigail gives Jack a slight nod. He orders and drives around to collect the drinks.

"Here." Jack says as he gives her the drink

"Thanks. How much was it?"

"You don't need to pay me back."

"Fine."

Abigail always did the same. She never liked people buying her things when she clearly had the money. That's one of the many things Jack liked about her.

"Look I'm sorry for what I did in High school but that was in high school."

"Jack you told everyone I was a stripper, you told everyone I had a boob job, you told everyone I had aids so nobody went near me. Oh and can't forgot that you told everyone I was a lesbian!"

"I know and I'm sorry."

"Literally why though?"

"Becuase you were always with that guy and you never hung out with me."

"You spread all them rumours about me cuz your a petty little bitch and you were jealous?"

"Sounds bad I know.."