⁰⁰𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄

❝𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚?❞                                                                     

────── 𝐘𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬

The ex-fiancé of rich business man, Kaname Kuran who suddenly left her for a brand new mystery girl that he had brought back with him from a work trip. She wants the truth of why Kaname had split with her on that trip, but no one truly knows what actually happened with Kaname and the mystery girl on that trip together. The public views her as the biggest social reject in all of history for being seriously dumped by Kaname Kuran.

❝𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪.❞

────── 𝐙𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐲𝐮

Yuki Cross's highschool sweetheart from Cross Academy that has come out of nowhere to be there when his ex-lover needed someone the most. In his attempt to piece her broken heart back together, he discovers the hidden truth of Kaname Kuran and why he Yuki Cross in the first place. 

❝𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙚.❞

────── 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧

A famous business man that has recently stepped into the center spotlight with a new mystery wife that had came back with him from a trip to Denmark where she was doing a photoshoot.  He will not give anymore the reason of why he has broken things off with his ex-fiancé other than she would not be tainted along him.

❝𝙉𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙙.❞

────── 𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧

World known model that has now been declared as the wife of the powerful business man, Kaname Kuran. The public is buzzing about why she has married the man that she was once strangers with a  complete month ago. Her relationship with Kaname Kuran is unreal for various reasons that are kept between the two of them only.