⁰¹𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘

It was very busy morning for the Kaname Kuran as he rushed to finish the last details of a closing deal before heading off to Denmark for a few weeks. The amount of stress that he had been experiencing recently is threatening to cause major problems in the future for the young man. At the rightful age of 26 and having an entire empire from his business, Kaname Kuran had made a name for himself.

"Kaname, did you have anything for breakfast yet if not I could make you something if you want?" His fiancé, Yuki Cross called up to him from the downstairs level of the manor they shared together.

No reply was given to the female as Kaname was lost in his train of thoughts thinking about a certain model waiting for him in Denmark. Kaname had be meeting up with a model on a few trips on where she was having her photoshoots at giving the illusion the trips were for business, It would be considered cheating on his 'fiancé' if he cared about the relationship he had with her.

"Hello Kaname?! Are you even listening to me?!"

The noise of how loud the shout that she had let out at him brought him back into the world of reality causing him to clear his throat. "Um yeah, I'm already had some pieces of toast so don't worry about me too much."

A sleek black limo sat outside of the manor awaiting for the boss to come for the long drive to his private jet. Kaname could not have gotten out of the manor fast enough to leave that annoying Yuki behind for some devasting heart break to come when he returned to Japan. The reason why he was with her was when he still back in school at her father's academy a bet was made between him and his best friend. The bet was that Kaname had to get together with the headmaster's daughter for the amount of years that was on a rolled dice.

Yuki was already in a relationship, but it was not hard for him to break them up and get together with her. The number that was rolled on the dice was six years and that time was coming to an end giving him a chance to finally be with the girl he wanted to be with. If he stuck out six years with the girl he would win the bet and one billion dollars from the Ichijo family.

His best friend, Takuma had given him the chance to break off the bet, but he would not receive the money if he did. The only way that he could put up with her was to go away every month for a little to go away and see his mystery girl. Kaname had plenty of money and one billion dollars would not do much for him, but something about breaking Yuki was so captivating to him.

At one point, he really did care about her and wanted to be with her, but that time was so long ago. It was supposed to be a quiet and calm soiree for Kaname to be attending, but it seems like fate had other plans for him that night.

The girl was fluttering her long eyelashes at him, pouting her cute lips, wearing a black lace dress that showed off all of her luscious curves. How could he have resisted her, and one thing led to another and here he is going to their wedding. The relationship was based on love and passion, but there was another reason why the wedding was going to take place so soon.

The girl was the only daughter of the Toma family, and her parents wanted to marry her off to a man that was right for her image. It was easy for him to get the blessing from her parents, but it came with the date of the wedding being scheduled within the five weeks of the engagement.

It was hard saying goodbye to Kaname all the time for when he left on those long work trips. He did not even bother to ask if she might want to accompany him on them. Some part of her deep down inside was hurt by the fact she would not hear from Kaname for weeks like she was a ghost and when he came back he neglected her existence for a few days after.

Yuki truly believed that Kaname was indeed her soulmate that she would be spending the rest of her life with. He was the one that had saved her from her past relationship and made her see what the world truly had to offer her. She had since decided to leave her father's academy behind for much better things in the future of her and Kaname side by side.

They were seen as the power couple around the academy but when she left her walls of safety everything changed for her. When she stepped into the word with Kaname the paparazzi they began to judge her and said she was not a right fit for a man as powerful as Kaname Kuran.

Kira Toma was another story for him. She was filled with so much life and passion. It was what he needed in his life. She is what he needed in his life. She could make him smile on the worse type of days and the best days. He may have only been with her for a short amount of time, but he knew that she was one he had to have in his life.

Yuki sighed to herself in complete loneliness without Kaname there by her side. He had always been her comfort person and without him it felt like the walls were closing in on her. Kaname always went away on trips but never share details about what he did on those trips. He never once invited or said anything about the business he was supposedly up to. Yuki could not help but wonder if he was with another woman besides her.