Draged into this

Kokichi POV
I woke up and checked my phone to see what time it is it was 9:30am i yawned and was about to go back to sleep until
I heared voices when I looked to see what it was I saw that all the girls were in my room they just adored me because of how I yawned "awww brat that was so cute" miu said"I know right that yawn was to cute" himiko said after fangirl my yawn "I wish I can adopt you that was soooooo cute" kaede said I felt my face glow red I was so embarrassing so I just covered my face with my hands after a few minutes of calming the girls down I finally spoke "first of all how do you girls get in my room and two why are you here"i saw a smile grow on there face then maki said "we were board so we asked the boy since they were awake if that wanna to hang out with us but they said no and we didn't see you downstairs so we asked monkuma to give us a key to your room since he has duplicate keys for each room so yeah if that answer your question"maki finished saying  "soooo what did you guys wanted to do"kokichi said tilting has head in a consfused way "well you see kokichi we wanted to play dress up with the boy but they all said no so we wondered if we came here you wouldn't be able to say no so you either agree or do we have to force you oh also the boys will be reacting to you in the outfit so pick which one is it going to be"tsumugi said my eyes widened to what tsumugi had said the girls smile grower bigger then I dashed out the door as fast as I can when monkuma saw me and wondered why I was in a rush then when he saw all the girls were chasing me he got even more confused as he think to himself"why the fuck are all the girls chasing that liar I wonder what happened and why they needed the key to his room"as monkuma sighed and muttered "I guess will see" I ran into the living room where all the boys were they wondered why I looked terrified then I ran into the kitchen and yelled" NO I WILL NOT DO IT"as I said the girls ran to the living because that the last they saw me " YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO YES YOU BRAT NOW COME BACK HERE YOU FUCKING BABY"miu shouted as she was in front of the kitchen "ok first stop shouting second why are you chasing Kokichi exactly" shuichi said as all the girls sat down on the couch "will you see shuichi w-" as himiko was cut off by kokichi slamming the door and said as he looked down "fine I'll do it" he said as he sounded defeated " what do you mean kokichi" kiido asked "no way you actually said yes you guys are in for a surprise so basically I'll explain everything after ok well then kokichi let go to tsumagi room" kaede said with a smirk on her faces " why the fuck will we be excited and happy to see this fucking liar"katio "wow rude much"kokichi while crossing his arms and pouting in a cute way all the boys were just blushing then one of the spoke "will we don't mind and if i may ask are going to react to the outfit"  gonta said "yes that what you well be doing but individually and you will also rate it out of 10 who want to go first"maki asked "I'll be in tsumagi room waiting" kokichi said as he was going upstairs "wait for me ouma" himiko said as she followed me to  tsumagi room when we got there we closed the door and then himiko took out the clothes they wanted kokichi to wear Downstairs with the miu,maki,kaede and tsumagi and the boys " like I said who wanna to go first" maki said in a more angry tone then finally one of the guys spoke up " I guess I will if none else would to volunteer" shiuichi suggested "fine by me" gonta said "me too" kaito agreed " me three" kiido replying "me four"rantore said "and me five" korekiyo said finally ending the chit chat "well ok I will send you the picture throw text k" kaede said they all nodded and went to tsumagi rooms miu, maki,kaede and tsumagi went to tsumagi room and made kokichi wear all the clothes and took pictures so they can show the boys after 2 quiet hour the boys heard screaming from tsumagi room they were all standing in front of the door and about to knock but heard this "ahhhhhhhh~ miu that enough your going to kill me ahh~" kokichi said in pain "fine fine you fucking baby" "shut it dumpster" kokichi said in a serious voice " it just a corset kokichi calm down"maki said "I don't give a shit what it is it fucking hurt my chest" "ok ok take it off himiko" kaede said himiko take the corset off as kokichi was finally able to leave he saw shuichi standing outside of the door as kokichi walked into has room and closed the door and took a small nap shuishi got yeeked by maki into the room "tsumagi is sleeping so be quiet" she whispered and put all the clothes away "here look at the pictures" himiko handed me her while jumping up and down.

Holy shit this took me so long to write but I hope you liked it the Rest of the chapters are all the reactions and some other chapters are gonna be the aftermath if I can I don't think you guys saw my other book it's called Anime ships I wrote on the  update that my school is starting on September 9 so I may not update this book that much so yeah I'll try to do as much as I can so yeah bye see you beautiful later
                      1048 words