Aftermath

Yeah ( please don't hate on me because this is actually my first smut so it               may be bad)
Before knocking on kokichi room he changed his background of his phone

Yeah ( please don't hate on me because this is actually my first smut so it                           may be bad)Before knocking on kokichi room he changed his background of his phone

Than finally knocked "it's open" he heard kokichi say when he opens it has nose was bleeding so much that the blood started to get on the floor (he saw this)

Kokichi then ran up shuichi to wipe his nose with a tiusse "shuichi omg your bleeding are you ok"he heard no response instead a smirk grow on shuichi face as he closed the door and locked it before kokichi could even say anything else shuichi kiss...

Kokichi then ran up shuichi to wipe his nose with a tiusse "shuichi omg your bleeding are you ok"he heard no response instead a smirk grow on shuichi face as he closed the door and locked it before kokichi could even say anything else shuichi kissed kokichi passionately kokichi was shooked and try to pull away but shuichi grabbed
Kokichi hair only making the Kiss more rough than Shuichi bit kokichi bottom lip asking for entrance as kokichi give it to him shuichi went to the corset ribbon as he pulled making kokichi moan in the kiss "ahhhh~that turned Shuichi event more on he broke the kiss and threw him on the bed he took out rope from kokichi draw and tied him to the bed as he whispered into kokichi ear " now where going to have some fun" as Shuichi untied the corset and throw it on the ground leaving kokichi naked as he took off has clothes as well Shuichi starting kiss,bitting and licking all over kokichi neck chest and hip all he can hear is kokichi moaning he went to kokichi dick as he stroked it then began to lick the top and teased kokichi " mehhh s-s-stop t-teasing m-me and s-sucks already-y" kokichi begged after kokichi said that Shuichi did what he said and sucked on his dick than he took 2 fingers and put than in kokichi mouth " suck" he said as kokichi did what he said and sucked the two finger then he positioned the finger in kokichi hole than put them in " ahhhhhhhhhh~ Shuichi-chan" he just giggled as he put his third finger in and whispered in my ear " your enjoying it aren't you slut and let something different this will make you call me something very different so let start spread your legs" as kokichi did what shuichi said when he spreads his leg shuichi put his dick into kokichi hole "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ Shuichi- chan f-faster please"shuichi went a little faster but rough "if you well want me to go fast you are going to have to call me daddy got it" shuichi said into kokichi ear making a blushing mess as kokichi wanted him to go faster so he did what he said again "ahh~ daddy please go f-faster I-I beg-g you"that made shuichi happy and want faster for has beloved as he began thrusting his back and forth by has hips he could see that kokichi mouth was open and he was ganging than he turned kokichi over and began thrusting him over again trying to find his sweet spot than finally his it "ahhhhhhhhh~ daddy' right there mehhhh~" he kept on hitting the spot again he saw I tear form in kokichi eye from the pain and pleasure "s-shuichi I going t-" has Sentence was cut off as it came out shuichi swallowed it all as he turned so kokichi so his chest was facing the ceiling he put him in a scissor position in straight up fucked him after he cumed 3-4 time shuichi stop and slid under the covers and laid next to kokichi as he kissed his tears away "I love you kokichi" " I love you too shuichi"

Holy shit this took to all to write so my school is starting tomorrow so like yea I'm gonna to try writing this in school but that all for this chapter is bye (When I was reading this I was literally in tear 👁💧👄💧👁 like how the fuck did I write this all well I have a question Is it just me or like when I read smut I have a straight face like I was like OK this is normal nothing new vs you You people who have comment to be like oh fuck sheeh damn  like how the hell do you have comments is this relatable or is it just me I could just read it with a straight face please tell me this is relatable Well that's all so      see ya bye) 744 words