Zendaya x G!p reader

Title: Happy Birthday Zendaya
Request by- no one

Y/n pov
As I checked the time I hurriedly prepared everything as I hid and turned off the lights. I heard footsteps and a rattle of a key and saw the front door open.

"Y/n are you home" called out Zendaya. I tried to contain my laughter as she tried to find the light switch almost tripping on the way. "SURPRISE" I yelled as I shot out confetti when she turned on the lights. "Happy birthday zen" I said. She had a surprised look and ran up to me and hugged me.

"Oh my god y/n you didn't have to do all of this" Zendaya said as she was hugging me. "Well I did come on love let's eat" I said as I pulled her over to the table and sat her in the chair. I had cooked some Pakistan spaghetti.

We started eating both of us didn't really talked

We started eating both of us didn't really talked. After we finish I got our dessert ready.

We started fixing our own ice cream and choose our own flavors

We started fixing our own ice cream and choose our own flavors. "Tomorrow we have your real party around 8" I said to Zendaya while fixing my ice cream. "I guess that's something to look forward to then" she said as she started putting on the greatest showman. We both sat down and watched the movie.

3rd pov
Y/n and Zendaya watched 2 other movies and then started getting ready for bed after finishing them. As Zendaya was changing y/n came up to her and kissed her. The kiss started our slow but then begin to heat up. Y/n sat on the bed as Zendaya began to grind on y/n's crotch.

Tell me if you want a part 2. Also please send requests.