♡Cuddles on the Couch♡

(Little -  Kokichi (4) ) 🎲
(Caregiver - Kaito ) 🚀

"Kai! Kai'o!" The little leader called through out their apartment while looking for his boyfriend.

"Hm? Little Star your back early..."

Kaito walked into the living room were his boyfriend was sitting on the couch.

Once the leader saw his love he practically jumped off the couch to give him a hug.

"Woah, your affectionate today, what's up Love?"

"Hm...I wanna wa'ch cawr'oons!"

"Ah.. alright little one, want to get some comfy clothes first, maybe some Angel milk?"

"Yea! Angwle miwk!" The little jumped with up with a big smile on his face.

"Alrighty then, come one tiny astronaut let's go get you comfy first."

Softly taking Kokichi's hand in his own Kaito slowly leads him to their shared bedroom and asks the little to sit on the bed.

"What do you want to wear today, love?"

Finding his stuffed animal next to him, Kokichi holds the teddy close to his chest while thinking.

"I wan' mwy wonsie... pwease?"

"Of course darling, can you change on your own or do you need help?"

"I can dwo i'"

"Alright.." Kaito takes a soft purple onesie from their shared closet and places it on the bed. At the end of the bed a medium sized colourful chest was on the floor. Opening it Kaito pulls out a very fluffy space themed blanket.

"Okay little one I'll be in the kitchen making some snacks, call me if you need anything"

Kokichi gives a few nods before grabbing the soft onesie in his hands.

Wanting to give the little privacy, Kaito walks out the bedroom and makes his way to the kitchen. Opening one of the cabinets to grab a small purple sippy cup from one of shelves.

'Hm...I wonder what we're going to watch today...' Kaito wonders as he pours the milk into the sippy cup trying to not spill it.

Suddenly he hears the bedroom door opening and soon enough a very adorable leader runs into the kitchen and gives Kaito another hug.

"You okay little one?"

"Mwhm..." The small says as he hugs the taller a bit harder.

"Aww, come here darling..." Kaito softly wraps his arms around his little gently playing with Kokichi's hair.

"Your angel milk is almost ready dear, can you wait on the couch for me, you can pick the cartoon while you wait?"

"Hwm? Otay.." Kokichi let's go of the taller, in his arms his favourite teddy rests with it's small checkered scarf.

Kaito softly kisses the boy on the nose cause the smaller to giggle at the affection. Slowly Kokichi walks out of the kitchen and practically falls on the couch, getting comfy and curled up in his favourite space blanket. He picks up the remote are starts to look for his favourite movie 'How to Train Your Dragon'. The little absolutely loved that movie and was gigging while the intro began to play.

Hearing the intro from the hallway Kaito sighs 'Should've known, oh well guess we're watching it again' Kaito thought as he walked up to Kokichi and placing the sippy cup in his hands before taking a seat on the couch.

Much to Kokichi's disappointment Kaito hadn't started hugging him and instead of just asking he started to pout for a bit.

It might've taken Kaito a while to notice the pout on his Littles face but once he did he couldn't help but ask.

"You alright Little Star, is your angel milk too hot?"

"Hwmph..." The boy turned away ignoring the question.

"Tiny astronaut, you okay? Are you upset?"

"You no cwuddwle Mwe!" The little one wines as he turns away from his caregiver and hides his face in his blanket.

"Oh, I'm sorry dear, I didn't know you wanted to cuddle, forgive me?" Kaito asks as he holds his arms out for the little to hug.

Kokichi thinks about for a second before taking a sip of his Angle Milk and then going to go cuddle with the taller. His head resting on his caregivers chest while Kaito's arms holds him gently as to not hurt the little leader.

The two just sit on the couch for the rest of the afternoon watching all the HTTYD movies in order and half way through the second movie both caregiver and little softly fall asleep holding on to eachother. An empty sippy cup sits on the coffee table and Kokichi's teddy has somehow found it's way onto the floor.

---------------------------------------
I love it <3

This was my first time writing Little Space and I hope people enjoy it.

Since I didn't know how to write this is a little all ove the place.

Anywayyyy I hope you enjoyed and I hope you have an amazing Day/Night

Goodbye Members of the Jury!

---------------------------------------