He was born

Warnings: Abuse, Emotional, Malfoy, Ed sheeran, bullies, stalker, curse words

It's the 17th of Februrary 1991 and Ed is laying in his cot being companied by his mother Imogen. His father unfortunately left him and his mother 1 millisecond before he was born and now his mother is emo.

After a week or so his mother got with a guy called Lucius Malfoy (A blonde man which is claimed to be related to wizards) and he was not so helpful, he never took care of Ed, he never cleaned the house, he abused Ed's mother and only fed Ed once a day, but his mother didnt care since he was "your so handsome Lucius and I will never leave you either UwU.".

After 5 weeks of the same thing happening over and over again it turned out that his mother got pregnant with Lucius AND also his mother was getting married to Lucius on Monday next week. Lucius actually started helping around a bit and also got a bit more abusive.

9 months and 6 weeks have passed since Ed was born and now he has an annoying
ass brother called Draco Malfoy and also his mother kept the name Sheeran, Ed was furious whenever he saw Draco but he couldn't be bothered to be rude to him because Ed believed that Lucius was a mean Wizard.

ITS BEEN ONE YEAR

Now its Ed's birthday and he is one years old! And Draco is being washed in the washing machine because the bathtub is dirty asf.

Draco is now one years old and Ed isnt happy, Lucius has been starving Ed for 2 days since Imogen is at Paris, so Ed decided to eat everything (including dishes, soap, dogs, cats, cars, people Etc) so he was pretty much full after, BUT NO Lucius was furious and locked him in the spider infested attic and Ed was slowly being eaten alive until Draco somehow managed to save him (Draco or Ed still dont know how he did that up until today)

So I skipped a few chapters

Ed is now 5 and has started primary school, on his first day he got out the car and walked towards the school gates and waited. At 9am the gates opened and he went to his first lesson, "Hello new students I am called mrs.makapaka and I am so happy to teach you today! Before the lesson starts please go and play for about 25 minutes, chop chop.". Ed sheeran ran at sonic speed and went to the dress up box, "which one! Which one!" Ed sheeran ended up picking the peppa pig costume, "OMG GUYS LOOK HE IS DRESSED AS PEPPA PIG HAHAHA!" *The whole class laughed* "That's not funny guys because I like Peppa pig and I have a crush on daddy pig." *Everyone laughed even more*

For weeks Ed got bullied by his class mates and slowly became emo until he met a girl and said to her "an english girl met an Irish man but fell in love with and English man, he kissed her in the neck and took her by the hand and baby I just wanna dance my pretty little girl." After he said that they started dating but then as soon as they went into year 6 they broke up because apparently Ed ate dirt to much.

Year 8 (12-13 years old

Ed is now in year 8 (I skipped year 7 since it was trash af) and he has 5 bullies but he listens to fight song every day and that makes him strong, but one day he lost it when the bullies started throwing litter at him and throwing rocks at him, "LEAVE ME ALONE! THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG, TAKE BACK MY LIFE SONG!" "shut up you freak". After 1 week, every time after school the bullies threw glass bottles at him, hung him on a tree, posted embarrassing pictures of him, got crowds to laugh at him while he was wearing disney princess pyjamas he was forced to wear, the bullies also pulled his trousers down (ONLY TROUSERS) and got people to laugh at him and lastly they forced random litter in his mouth.

Months pass by and Ed is emo (Oh and also Lucius broke up with Imojen when Ed was 4 and moved away with Draco AND Draco is stalking Y/N) and heartbroken, Ed started writing songs and chose it to be his carrier, his mother was sick, he was poor and he had to eat his own shit.

16 years

Ed dropped out to make emo music and became famous and rich, but no, the memes made him the biggest emo in the world and he almost committed suicide, so he made a song called "shut up trollers or I'll put you in a stroller" but he took it down after 10 seconds. Ed got his first interview at 18 and oh boy that went terribly, the memes where terrible, BUT NO THAT DIDNT STOP HIM! Yes he may be is the emo king but he wont try commit suicide aga- Ed? Oh few it was just a meme

Ed decided to go on tinder and met a hot girl but he accidentally swiped the wrong way and had a mental breakdown.

TODAY

And sus Ed is still alive today making music, listen to "Bad Habits" for the best emo experience.

Thanks bye!