Chapter 24

Akira laid in bed, Cecilia didn't leave his side. Nor did the twins who had laid across the giant bed watching tv, He noticed the fresh tattoo on her wrist. Hinting that she was force to swear omertà which will happen to him after he heals. Mikhail was still alive and will most definitely come after Akira once again. As well as Vincent who had not only killed most of his men, but his beloved girlfriend.

He hadn't heard from Luca since they were saved, hopefully he hadn't remembered what Akira did to him inside that van. Then again, he was drugged heavily and didn't stir at the sound of gun shots. What was a single kiss or two,

The twins were here as well now, their mother was gone, the twins had said she left and had never came back from the first night, luckily Cecilia had paid multiple nights, and the twins were responsible enough to know to order food from the hotel and stay inside.

They all were still worried about what had happened to their mother though, but were use to her disappearing tricks.

Vincent comes in making everyone in the family turn their head, "I need to talk to you Cecilia." He says, she nods squeezing her brothers arm as a means of comfort smiling at the young boy. She follows Vincent closing the door as they stop facing each other, "So what happens now?" She questions Vincent, looking down at the floor

"You four will stay here, your part of the mafia and so will Akira be once he heals." He admits, Cecilia looks up glaring at the older man. "I will not have my siblings be part of the mafia." She announces seriously, she hadn't even gotten them away from their abusive home and they're already in another toxic situation.

"I don't give a fuck what you want, this is what's happening." He says leaving no room for arguments, his dark eyes stating that he's very serious. She clenches her fist slamming them into the wall

"I'm not letting them fucking stay here for the rest of their lives!" She yells angrily. "You and Akira have no choice, it's either that or death. The twins can leave. Put them up for foster care for all I care." He says

"But you are not going anywhere." He then commands pointing a finger at her, there was something about the way he said those words that made Cecelia shake in fear. She knew he was serious and that he could really hurt her, hurt her family. He then walks away from the conversation making Cecil even angrier than she already was, she felt so useless. "Fuck!" She exclaims stomping her feet on the marble floor.

"Cecilia." Akira calls from the other side of the door, she breaths out trying to calm herself down walking back into the bedroom. "What's going on?" He questions.

"We have to stay here Akira, we can't go back home." She admits looking at the floor ashamed, this was her fault. She was the one that fucked a married Mafia man, and now her family has to pay for it.

"Cecilia, it's okay. As long as we're together things will be okay." He whispers out smiling sadly at her.