VI. The Dare Begins

Narrator's POV

after they all sit down. Gojo asked who will be the first one who wanted to ask truth or dare to.

First, Yuji asks Maki " truth or dare, maki senpai?"
Maki answered " Dare"
Yuji tells her " I dare you to scream ' I hate Cake' at the outside window!"
Maki smirked and said with confidential "Oh-oh!! Sure!!"  she stands up and screams at the outside windows, " I HATE CAKE!!!" after that, almost all of them laughed

Then Maki said, "wow, it wasn't that bad after all!"
"see!! I told you!", Gojo said with a grin on his face
Now it's Maki's turn " okay! It's my turn! Megumi, truth or dare?"
Megumi scratch the back of his head, "well... Truth perhaps..?"

Maki with a smirk said "revealed to us who you like the most in your group! Including Sensei, Itadori, and Kugisaki!"
"Uh..." Megumi was so confused about what should he answer.

All of them stared at Megumi with excitement at this rate
Megumi getting redder he stutters "I... Uh... Like... Sensei Gojo! Haha yeah..." He felt relieved after said that.
Gojo with a smile on his face said
" aww, Megumi chan likes me~"
Megumi told him to shut up
Then he asked, "Yuji, truth or dare?"
Yuji answered dare
Megumi dares him to sing twinkle little stars. And after that Yuji said "okay!

(He started to sing and all of them clapped their hands at him even though he sings twinkle little stars)

After playing for a long time suddenly,
Panda asked Nobara Truth or dare.
Kugisaki said " Dare"
Panda said, "I dare you to sleep with Megumi for one night!"

All of them were surprised and got quiet by panda's dare after a long silence, Maki breaks the silence and said "Woah... panda...that's a crazy dare you got!"
Gojo agreed "yeah panda Kugisaki and Megumi will never do that!"
Toge nods his head "Okaka..."
Megumi flushed red and half-shouted, " are you crazy, panda senpai?! "

After that Panda told him that it was okay if he and Kugisaki didn't want to
Then suddenly Kugisaki agreed. This makes all shocked by her respond
Maki then asked in confuse " you sure about this, Kugisaki? What about Yuji? Your boyfriend?"

Kugisaki then looked at Yuji and It seems like. Yuji was okay with it and said it was for the sake of their friendship repairing.

After playing a lot they are all decided to go to bed

And yes, indeed, they did the dare.
Megumi and Kugisaki can't sleep because they're too close to each other. Megumi tried to sleep but then there's a sound from Kugisaki ask him " Fushiguro... Are we still friends?"

Megumi's POV

Kugisaki asked me " Fushiguro... Are we still friends?" I look at her in confusement
'Of course, we're still friends what was she thinking...' I thought.
Then I answered, " of course we're still friends what's wrong?"

Even though I wanted us to be more than friends/best friends.

Kugisaki takes a deep breath and she said that she was happy to hear that we're still friends. And she closed her eyes in front of me. After 5 minutes I can't sleep... But as I look beside me, Kugisaki has fallen asleep, I smiled. I hope one day we can be together...

That's what I thought so...
I kissed her head palm and hugged her while trying to sleep.

The next day...

I heard a clicking camera and was surprised when I see it was Gojo sensei taking a picture of me and kugisaki sleeping?!! This man needs to die huh?

Then Gojo sensei frowned " aww. Megumi... I just still taking pictures of you two! Haha!" He laughed.

Seriously?
Gojo sensei then showed me his camera roll that inside there's a picture of me hugging Kugisaki while we are sleeping. Then Gojo sensei said " I must show this to the 2nd year~"
I snapped " Gojo sensei Stop that! That's embarrassing! " my face was red as I said that and tried to snatch Gojo Sensei's Phone, but you know what? Gojo sensei was tall than me I can't reach his phone. He giggled like a kid. I swear I am gonna kill this man!!!

The sound of us fighting made Kugisaki wakes up and mad " WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?! UGH!" Gojo sensei said, " eh~ nothing!" Then he teleported Wtf?!
Then I turned back. To look at Kugisaki use her hand to rub her eye

I swear she made me fall in love twice with her cute face...

I soon looked away and saw Yuji was in front of me " hey!! You guys get along together!! " I was confused why was he happy seeing me with her...
But it seems like Kugisaki didn't mind it either. Really... What the heck...

Then I told Itadori that I wanted to talk with him and told kugisaki to stay here.
then we left kugisaki alone inside my room. And here's the real talk...

" Itadori do you really love Kugisaki?"
He answered, " Yeah, why?"
" Why aren't you irritated by me with Kugisaki?"
He then laughed a bit and said " Fushiguro! I and Kugisaki are best friends! If you heard we're dating that's all wrong! Cause that's a rumor! We actually close because I wanted to cheer her up ever since you ignored her..." I was surprised to hear this and asked him again " Then why are you two kiss?!"
He then said " no I never... wait..If you mean that time... It was an accident because of Panda -_- he use his butt to kick me to Kugisaki. And!! Ended up kissing ofc- " there are so many questions inside my head.
Then all this time Kugisaki lied about her and Itadori dating?!

W-what...

Then I heard a sound " Yeah, I lied to you Fushiguro..." I looked who said that and it was Kugisaki... She then said " That time I was terrified by your action, Fushiguro... That is why I blabber it out without thinking..."
Then I finally understand...

I apologize for pull her hand that time. Then Itadori questioned, " by the way, why did you pull her hand?" I was silent...and told him" it's just I can't stand seeing you two kissing that t-time..." I looked away and blushed.

Itadori was shocked to hear my answer and he laughed " why are you two so blind at love! Haha!" I was confused but then I saw Kugisaki was red either and told him to shut up. I wonder what Itadori meant by us being blind at love....

Is this means She is in love with me too?!
What... That'll never happen...maybe Itadori tried to annoy us...

Narrator's POV

Then suddenly their fight cut off by Gojo sensei call them " My students! Quit the chit-chat! It's time for a mission!!"

Megumi's POV

Oh finally...

But then again I think... Was Itadori tells the truth? I don't even know... Besides.. I am a boring man.
There is No way she could be in love with me...

To be continued...