💚Not Yet..💙

Tws!// Panic attacks, self doubt, might make you cry! Stay safe out there, boys.❗

4 Days Left

Midnight.

"I..."

He could feel his face burning a deep red, the heat traveling to his ears. It almost seems to take over his vision.

"I HAVE TO GO!" He quickly stood up, grabbing tightly onto his sleeves, and ran off.

Back into the forest. Away from what could have been. He couldn't feel where he was going, he couldn't think.

Faintly.. The pain of running through bushes..The feeling of tears on his face..

The empty feeling now that he was away from Hunter.

SO STUPID.

SO FUCKING STUPID.

He came to his senses as he stood in front of a treehouse in a giant tree.

He looked up at the windows. Dark.

He knocked on the door.

After a while, the door opened and he was met with the face of Ice.

"Who in the world is up this la- Ed? Are you okay?" He grabbed the green haired boy's shoulders and guided him inside, sitting him on a couch.

"One second, Ed, I'll be right back." He pat the younger boy's head lightly.

He returned soon after with a blanket and a mug in his hands, handing Edric the mug, of which he'd realized is tea, and placing the blanket around his shoulders. This earned a light "Thank you.." from Edric.

He then sat in an armchair across from Edric. "So, what happened, are you alright?" He gasped. "Don't tell me Hunter rejected you because I swear to g-"

"It's okay, Ice.. I didn't ask him out.." He looked to the side, wiping his eyes.

The blue haired boy's eyes softened. "Oh.. why not?"

Edric took in a deep breath, then breathed out heavily. "I just couldn't do it." His eyes teared up again. "I don't know why, I just couldn't. It's like, I had the perfect opportunity and I just abandoned it!" He grabbed onto the back of his head, curling into a ball.

Ice reached over and set a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, it's okay. It's alright. You don't have to do it yet. Just calm down and relax for now."

Edric wiped his eyes again. "Thanks,Ice."

The older boy smiled. "No problem. Now, drink your tea. Your throat is gonna hurt."

Edric took a sip of his tea and leaned back into the soft couch, smiling lightly. He quickly fell asleep after that.

Ice stood up and pulled the blanket farther over his body, before walking to his own room to go to sleep.

"Night, Ed."

//////

Back on the hill, a blonde boy sat, very confused and almost sad.

Huh...
------------------------

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed your decision! Also thank you, Amy, for catching onto my little trick in the drawing. However, it was reverse psychology :) I'm evil like that.

Would you guys believe that I specialize in sad stories specifically? At least,used to. This story won't be very sad though, so don't worry. I actually don't like sad endings.

Just giving you guys your fix of angst 💛

Sorry for the short chapter, to make up for it, here's some Hunter sketches!

And, just for you guys, 💛