7. IS IT THE END

is it the end ೃ⁀➷
↳ PUBLISHED SEPTEMBER 15 2021 ༉‧₊

THEY CROWDED AROUND Sam's corps's "Kate's gone" Josh broke the news to Deena, everyone nodding to the sad truth

THEY CROWDED AROUND Sam's corps's "Kate's gone" Josh broke the news to Deena, everyone nodding to the sad truth. Josh looked up at his sister but all she was focused on was Sam, and how she wasn't waking up. Deena quickly started doing CPR on her lover, not realizing the tears that have fallen from her brothers face.

Simon on the other hand did, and threw his arm around the now sobbing boy next to him, who's face was now buried into Simon's abdomen. Ellie looked over to the two and then back to Deena, just when Ellie looked in that direction foam erupted from Sam's mouth before she flung up from the ground.

Josh but his tears aside and looked in the direction of Deena's lover, as she repeatedly coughed up foam onto the floor. Ellie on one side while Deena on the other, Ellie slowly rubbed circles into Sam's back as she remembered doing for Savannah when she had the flu in 3rd grade.

Sam slowly tilted over to Deena, exhausted from dying and coming back in the matter of minutes. Deena quickly went to comforting Sam, Savannah quickly looked over to Josh and grabbed him into a hug. She knew even though Savannah liked Kate just as much as Josh did, and also just as sad about it, maybe even more.

She had to be there for him, as a friend for now. Josh being exhausted as well, from emotions and out running killers all day, collapsed into Savannah's arms. "It's over now" she whispered into his ear, he instantly smiled back at her, nodding his head. In this moment, all Savannah could focus on was making Josh feel better.

Ellie quickly clung onto Simon after she knew Sam was okay with Deena, "Is it the end?" she spoke. Her words getting muffled from the fact her head was buried into his neck, "For now" he slightly smiled from having Ellie in his presents. "I guess it wasn't really goodbye" he whispered, "Don't jinx us now"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Nick Goode tapped play onto the tap recorder then looking up at Ellie, who was the third person he had interviewed after Deena and Sam. "Interview with Elizabeth Gordan. Sunday, October 2nd, 1994. So Elizabeth wanna tell me what happened" He recorded slightly leaning back into his chair.

"Yes. We went to go and pick up Sam's prescription. And then the lights went out. Completely pitch black. I couldn't really see anything it was so dark. So we all went and ducked behind the counter. We hide until it was over. " Ellie explained playing with her fingers, "What about your 12 stitches in your arm" he asked pointing to the arm the axe had sliced open the night before.

"I just fell on some glass" Ellie answered just the same as everyone else, "I'll tell you what the facts are telling me, The Junky-" Ellie cut the officer off "You mean Kate. She wasn't a junky. She was my friend." Ellie stopped herself and let him continue.

"She is to blame for all of this. That feels too easy for me. But that's the story the department will go with unless you can help me see it differently." He explained to her. Tears summoning from her eyes, feeling the need to fall down but never did.

"It's just another Shadyside tragedy I guess" Ellie ended, "Do you really want your friend to go down this way?" Nick asked the clearly exhausted girl. "No definitely not, but she's gone." And that's all he needed to stop the tap recorder.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Sam, Deena, Josh, Ellie, and Simon all waited as Savannah finished up and exited the room. "Hey. Urkel. Help me out" a guy whispered to Josh trying to get out, Josh ignored him till the last minute once the started leaving, he threw a paper clip onto the floor for him to grab.

Soon getting praises from the man. Savannah started walking out in front of Josh and behind Ellie and Simon. "Savannah" Josh called out to her tapping her on the shoulder, causing her to turn around, Ellie and Simon stopping at the doorway waiting for the two. "Do you want to hang out tonight maybe watch a movie and talk to people online" He asked nervously refusing to look into her eyes until she responded.

"Yes of course see you tonight" She responded giving him a hug, him slowly returning it still processing what is happening. She let go and walked over to Simon and Ellie who where parked at the doorway.

"Can I come?" Simon joked before walking out, "Don't worry we won't bother you two" Simon yelled over to his buddy.

『 ↳✧・゚ a u t h o u r ' s   n o t e

『 ↳✧・゚ a u t h o u r ' s n o t e

• why the hell did this take me so long to write idk

• the next part will be shorter I think

• but seriously go follow my tiktok acc for this

• @luxazqwattpad

• comment when you do it

• if you do I will write more often sooo