prologue 0

The bell rang and Y/N was packing her stuff to leave. Her boyfriend walked up behind her and wrapped his hands around Y/N's waist. Y/N scoffed at her Boyfriend's action and pushed him away from her. She left the classroom and headed off to her next class. But her boyfriend walked followed right behind her.

"Y/N, don't ignore me. You won't like me when I get mad." He said trying to hold Y/N's hand.

"I don't like you now." Y/N mumbled snatching her hand away from him.

He pushed her up against a locker and put both of her hands above her head.

"Now you listen here...you better start acting like my girlfriend or else I'll tell the whole school your secret!" He spat

"As long as I'm not around other people I don't have to act like anything, Nam-yong!" Y/N growled

Before Nam-yong could say anything a group of guys walked up to them.

"What's going on here?" One of them asked.

Nam-yong let got of Y/N and smiled.

"My girlfriend here always wanted to know what it's like to be pinned to a locker. She's a whore for me. Isn't that right babe?" Nam-yong said putting his arm around Y/N.

"Only for you, my love!" Y/N said putting on a fake smile.

The group of guys looked at each other before looking back at the couple.

"Well we're new to this university. I'm Bang Chan, that's Lee know also known as Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin who is also known as I.N." Bang Chan said introducing him and his friends.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Y/N and this is my Boyfriend Nam-yong." Y/N said bowing down in respect, also making her boyfriend bow down to them as well.

"No need to be so formal! Treat us like how you would treat anyone else." Felix said with his very deep voice.

Y/N and Nam-yong both got up and looked at the men.

"Do you know where Mrs. Green's class is? That's our next class." Bang Chan asked showing the male and the female their schedule.

Y/N took the schedule out of Bang Chan's hands and looked over it. A smile spread across her face as she looked at the paper.

"You guys have all classes with me!" Y/N exclaimed as she handed the schedule back to Bang Chan.

"Really? That's cool!" Han said, walking alittle bit closer to Y/N.

"I know right! You guys can just follow me for the reminder of the day!" Y/N said taking Han's hands in excitement.

Nam-yong coughed, grabbing Y/N's attention. Y/N groaned and let go of Han's hands.

"Yeah, just don't try to make a move on girl! I know she's tempting." Nam-yong said, pulling Y/N in by her waist.

"You don't need to worry, we'll behave." Lee know smirked.

Y/N nodded and got out of Nam-yong's grip.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go to class!"