5

~Hyunjin's pov~

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I groaned and opened my eyes and saw Y/N next to me still asleep. I kissed the top of her head and got off the hospital bed. I walked outside and took the phone call.

"Did you get the answers?"

"Yeah, he told us everything."

"So all we need to do is get closer to Y/N and her dad?"

"Yeah and then the mission will be done and we can go on to the next one."

"Alright. Make sure you get here quick. Y/N is still asleep and I want you to be here before she wakes up. I'd feel bad if she's awake and I'd have to leave her alone all by herself."

"Why? Did something happen?"

"I guess you could say that.."

"Chan-hyung wants you to write a suicide note for Nam-yong. So no one will have any suspicion on Y/N for Nam-yong's disappearance."

"Alright, that seems fair."

"Okay, I'm on my way."

I hung up my phone and went back into Y/N's hospital room. She was still asleep but she was stirring a bit. I sat next to her and petted her head. She started to calm down. I decided to go back to sleep so I climbed into the bed with Y/N. I pulled her closer to me and fell asleep.

~Han's pov~

I opened Y/N's hospital room door and saw Hyunjin cuddling her. I tried not to laugh at the cute sight Infront of me. I took out my phone and took a picture. I walked over to the bed and woke up Hyunjin.

"Hyung! Hyung, wake up!"

"No, go away!"

"Hyung get up!"

"Why?!"

"Because Chan-hyung needs you, duh!"

Hyunjin groaned and got up.

"What time is it?"

"Time for you to get up! If you're late then Chan-hyung is going to be mad."

"Fine, fine. I'll go. Watch Y/N for me, Kay?"

I nodded and Hyunjin left. I looked over at Y/N and saw the bandages on her nose and cast on her right hand. I scrunched my up nose in disgust. Not at Y/N, but at Nam-yong. How can you call yourself a man if you hit the woman you love? It disgusts me.

I could hear the door open up behind me. I turned around and saw a fairly old guy come in.

"Who are you?" He asked eyeing me up and down.

"I should be asking you the same question..." I glared at him.

"Listen kid, I dont have time for this. Tell me who you are or things will get ugly."

I scoffed and looked at Y/N.

"I'm a friend of Y/N's. She got badly injured at school so I took her to the hospital."

"Why didn't her boyfriend take her?"

"Because her boyfriend was blackmailing her. He's the one that hurt her."

He looked at me in awe. He then turned his attention to Y/N.

"You still didn't answer my question."

"I'm her father."

I raised an eyebrow.  I chuckled to myself and smirked.

"I'm guessing she didn't tell you, huh?"

"Of course not! This is my first time hearing about this. And I'm hearing this from-"

He stopped and looked at me.

"I haven't seen you before. What's your name?"

"Han Jisung. It's nice to meet you, sir."

He gave me a sceptical look but then looked at his daughter.

"Thank you for helping my daughter. I'd like to thank you personally. How about you come to dinner tonight with my family?"

"Sure sir."

He gave me a pat on the back and left the room. Y/N woke up and rubbed her eyes.

"Han? Where did Hyunjin go?"

"He had some important business to attend to."

"You guys always say that. You're starting to sound like my dad."

"HEY! IM ONLY 21 YEARS OLD!"

"I'm joking, I'm joking!" Y/N laughed.

She motioned for me to come sit next to her. I obeyed and sat down next to her.

"Oh yeah, your dad stopped by."

"WHAT?! WHAT'D YOU TELL HIM? WHAT DID HE SAY? WHY-"

"Y/N calm down, alright? He came to check on you."

"I guess Amkae wasn't home today."

"Who's that?"

"My step-mom."

"Step-mom?"

"Yeah, my birth mother died in a car wreck with me in the front seat. I'm very lucky that I lived."

"Wow...I'm glad you made it out! If you died my life would've been hella boring."

"Why you say that?"

I paused before answering. Y/N's face had genuine confusion on her face. I really want to tell her about us being in the Mafia. She doesn't deserve to be lied to like this. Of course I didn't care about her before the mission but now that I know her situation, it really makes me wanna cry. But she's always so positive about everything. When I first met her it was actually calming. She treated me like I knew her since birth. Y/N is a kind hearted soul and she needs us...

I smiled and placed my hand on Y/N's head.

"Because you're fun to be around, Y/N!"

"R-really?!"

Y/N had a light blush spreading across her cheeks. I nodded my head and Y/N beamed.

"Awe thank you Hannie!"

I blushed at the nickname she gave me.

How can someone be this adorable?!

"You're welcome, Princess."

(A/N: I decided to write the family dinner in the next chapter because I'm getting writer's block. ;-;)