chapter 1 A Flying Motercycle?

It was the middle of the night when Marcy and bubblegum were getting ready to go to where the candy kingdom used to be. Now you wouldn't even know that anything in that area was ever filled with innocent candy creatures. it's being ran by the evil force who has no name, well I mean at least no name that they know of.

Marcy was standing in her bedroom and getting a backpack filled with supplies that they might need like water, knifes, food, and anything else she thought might come in handy.

bubblegum yelled from the living room "hey Marcy are you almost ready to go we only got a 6 hours of darkness left."

Marcy, who really didnt want to where the candy kingdom used to stand, but she knew she had to because the evil force took away her guitar axe when she tried to fight him. plus they could probaly find out some pretty good information about their plan to take out everyone in Ooo.

Marcy zipped up her backpack and tossed it around her shoulder. she went down the stairs to the living room to see bubblegum standing there with her gun that shoots out wooden stakes. Marcy said "alright lets hit the road."

"are you almost done with the motorcycle you've been working on for the past 3 months" bubblegum said with a smile.

Marcy said "yeah, you know what i completely forgot that I finished it last week."

Bubblegum walked over to marcy, gave her a kiss and said "let's go."

Marcy grabbed the keys to the motorcycle and walked out the door with Bubblegum. As they were walking out the door they heard BMO say "forgetting something."

Marcy walked back in the house and said "forgetting what?"

BMO said "oh come on you know, Finns sword your gonna need at least some kind of weapon since you don't have your axe."

Marcy took the sword from BMOs hand and said "yeah its probably a good thing you told to take this I can't always reliy on my vampire powers"

BMO said "have a safe trip."

Bubblegum yelled "we can't promise anything."

BMO said to himself "those silly gooses."

Marcy and bubblegum walked over to the motorcycle and hoped on. Marcy was driving and bubblegum was sitting right behind her holding on super tight to her back.

Max the banna gaurd, guarding the entrance to the cave said "don't worry I'll keep the place safe."

Marcy put the key in the motorcycle and it started pretty fast. They drove away.
As they were driving marcy yelled "here look want I can do with the motorcycle."

Marcy pushed a button and as soon as she did that the motorcycle started slowly going off the ground. Bubblegum said "marcy.... what's going on." She sounded worried.

The motorcycle went up a few more feet. marcy replied "you know why it took me so long to fix the motorcycle, cause I decided to makes it be able to fly."

Bubblegum said "wow I mean.."

Marcy said as bubblegum was still talking. "I know, I know you were gonna say how surprised you were that I could ever figure out how to somthing like this."

Bubblegum smiled and said "yeah yeah you just know me so well."

Marcy turned around looked at bubblegum and smiled. Marcy said "anyway what's the for plan when we get there."

Bubblegum said "I was thinking that we park the bike outside the castle and sneak in without being noticed."

Marcy replied "yeah, you really think it's gonna be that easy."

Bubblegum said "no. But we can always hope it'll be."

Marcy sighed and said "we can but I think we'll have to come up with a better plan."

Hey everyone I hope yall enjoyed the first chapter of this story. Have wonderful day