the only chapter

~third person POV~

Hershey sat in the hot tub of chocolate, waiting for Chip to arrive for the advertisement. personally, it felt weird being in melted chocolate, but Chip wanted clout, and Hershey was being roped into this too, so there seemed to be no other option but to wait.
Eventually, the door to the room opened, and Chip stepped out, a glass full of milk in his hand. He smiled at Hershey, with that stupid smile of his. Chip was actually such an idiot sometimes, like with his idea for an imposter ad, that Hershey didn't even know why she cared about him at all. Chip walked up to the hot tub, having to jump up to get to the edge like the short bitch he is. He entered the hot tub, being across from hershey, letting himself get used to the heat before he got in position for the ad. Hershey just stayed where she was, staring at Chip with a dead stare that held barely any warmth. Chip couldn't help but stare back,his stare full of warmth and love. Hershey was much taller than him, and she lowkey intimidated him. This just made Chip think she was hot, though, and he winked at her before the camera crew came in. Hershey stared with a dead stare, now looking at the wall, as Chip got ready to say his lines. Chip looked at the camera with a smirk, before saying his first line.
"Chips Ahoy wants me to announce their delicious new cookie with Hershey's Milk Chocolate," Chip announced, holding the cup of milk up slightly at the last part. "So just imagine alll this.." he said, his hand moving slightly over his body, "..but with chunks of all that." He motioned towards Hershey with a finger gun, as Hershey stared, simply spacing out by this point. She really didn't care about this ad at this point. "Can we get a visual?" Chip somewhat yelled, the cameraman stopping the camera. "Cut! alright, good job, you two. You two are on break now, we'll get your failed clone to do the last part." The cameraman said, herding another cookie eith chunkier bits of chocolate to another side of the room.
Chip relaxed, taking a sip from the glass of milk. he glanced over to Hershey, hoping for at least some sort of reaction from her. Hershey just stared at him. Chip winked at her, plus a finger gun. Hershey would roll her eyes if she had any. She honestly would believe it if someone told her his brain was just a single blade of grass. She could at the very least, though, appreciate his presence in the sense that it reminds her that whenever she feels like she's bad, there's always worse that she could be, but isn't, which comforted her.
Chip glanced over to the other side of the room, noticing recording was over, and looked at Hershey seductively. "Soo, you free this weekend?" Chip asked, putting a hand on Hershey's side. Hershey stared him down before getting out of the hot tub, grabbing Chip's towl, and hitting him with it before grabbing her own towl and leaving the room. heartbroken, Chip got out of the hot tub and put his robe on, leaving the room.
Only an hour later, though, Chip had forgotten the whole thing even happened and was playing among us on his nintendo switch. Hershey slowly entered the room, standing behind Chip. Chip, fortunately, was very stupid, and thus didn't have enough time to react to having a cloth covered in chlorophorm being covered around his mouth. Chip struggled against Hershey for a few minutes, before passing out. Hershey shoved Chip into a body bag, carrying him to the top of a building. Opening the bag, Hershey tied up Chip, leaving him on the top of the roof, hurridly walking away as some seagulls began to arrive. Chip began to wake up, sensing that he had been taken far away from his nintendo switch, and with the power of funni XD, broke out of the rope and safely got down to the roof.
The end, i am suffering
(shoutout to my homie who let me bother him at 9 pm to ask if the chips ahoy mascot would play among us on the nintendo switch)